Gates Have Davis and Henderson in Fold?

When UF wins 6-7 games and we win 9-10 it'll be completely different. The way that defense was torn apart via draft and graduation and having Treon at QB.. I'm not sold that they go .500

Treon is not their QB anymore

It'll be even worse with Franks then

I think it'll be Luke Del Rio

Luke del Rio??? Lol..... He is not better than Grier.....that offense is goin to stink this year. ..and they have a highly sought after kicker who never kicked in a game..only practice kicks on video..lmao

Ya he didn't look too good, I was just sharing that's who it seemed like they were leaning toward. I think Florida will be pretty bad this year, matter of fact I think the whole SEC East will be weak this year IMO.

Advertisement
I think UF will be largely irrelevant in SFLA recruiting going forward. They will get a few here and there; however, I believe we will win 85% - 90% of the battles for SFLA kids heads up against the Gates. Randy Shannon's recruiting capability is greatly exaggerated. He was able to take advantage of Golden's lame duck status and ineptitude to land Cronkrite, Calloway and others.

The Gates have been able to take advantage of the Shannon, Coker and Golden lame duck regimes which comprised approximately 7-8 of the last 15 years.

Even those losers were able to go head to head with Zook and Urban in the "start fresh phase" which typically comprises the first two years of any new staff.

I see McIllwain's abrasive personality as unappealing to SFLA kids. These kids talk and the treatment of Calloway, Treon and Scarlett is well known amongst the SFLA HS ranks. BTW, the same treatment and ineptitude which poisoned Golden's last two years.

I think UF will be largely irrelevant in SFLA recruiting going forward. They will get a few here and there; however, I believe we will win 85% - 90% of the battles for SFLA kids heads up against the Gates. Randy Shannon's recruiting capability is greatly exaggerated. He was able to take advantage of Golden's lame duck status and ineptitude to land Cronkrite, Calloway and others.

The Gates have been able to take advantage of the Shannon, Coker and Golden lame duck regimes which comprised approximately 7-8 of the last 15 years.

Even those losers were able to go head to head with Zook and Urban in the "start fresh phase" which typically comprises the first two years of any new staff.

I see McIllwain's abrasive personality as unappealing to SFLA kids. These kids talk and the treatment of Calloway, Treon and Scarlett is well known amongst the SFLA HS ranks. BTW, the same treatment and ineptitude which poisoned Golden's last two years.

Those established relationships won't go away over night....once we start winning more elite kids from sfla will choose us over UF and everbody else....right now its still 50-50...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back