Gates Have Davis and Henderson in Fold?

Fawk_U Haters

Junior
Just passing along information. There is a poster on the 247 Gators site that says Davis and Henderson are already in the fold for the them despite public commitments. This is either a coach or parent of a player on the team who is saying this who goes by "playerhater" im guessing from the comments he makes. Again just passing along info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not gonna lie, Henderson would be a huge loss, especially from Columbus. Kid has that extra gear like Artie and the old school guys we used to have all over the roster. Would really help w Jobe if we can keep him on board

Hopefully results from the season help us out because currently it seems like UF is battling us for a few recruits.

Davis - UF/UM Battle
Brini - UF/UM Battle
Telfort - UF commit/ UM trying to flip
Henderson - UM commit/ UF trying to flip
Landers - sounds like an early UF/UM battle
Herbert - UF leads/ UM still in the picture
Jarez Parks - UF/UM/ALA/FSU battle
Marco Wilson - UF/UM Battle
Burgess - UM leads?/ UF still in the picture

I know Davis and Henderson personally and they are both firmly committed to Miami.

See how easy that it.

(Disclaimer, I do not really know Davis or Henderson)

The Gators landed 3 kids from Dade and 1 from Broward last year.

Vosean Joesph - Not recruited by Miami
Chris McWilliams - Canes made late push after not recruiting him at all under Golden. Just too late to the party.
Eddy Pinero - Not recruited by Miami

Richt crushed the Gators head to head with Bruce and Richards.

Treon Harris and Antonion Callaway's displeasure with the Gators staff will kill the Gators SFLA recruiting.

Gators are expected to have down year. If Richt wins 9-10 we will sweep Dade and Broward against the Gates.

Randy Shannon is irrelevant.

Advertisement

Chris McWilliams - Canes made late push after not recruiting him at all under Golden. Just too late to the party.

Treon Harris and Antonion Callaway's displeasure with the Gators staff will kill the Gators SFLA recruiting.

Gators are expected to have down year. If Richt wins 9-10 we will sweep Dade and Broward against the Gates.

4/5 current commits are from SoFla

Just passing along information. There is a poster on the 247 Gators site that says Davis and Henderson are already in the fold for the them despite public commitments. This is either a coach or parent of a player on the team who is saying this who goes by "playerhater" im guessing from the comments he makes. Again just passing along info.

I don't think Henderson is solid, but I don't buy this. I don't think either kid knows where he's going for sure yet, so no way playerhaterz69_sk8erboi knows.

FWIW, there was an article on Rivals today with Shawn Davis saying there is a "high chance" he lands at Miami, that his teammates are in his ear about committing, that Miami will be in his top 5, that he likes Richt and Rumph, and that his grandmother went to The U and wants him to stay home. I like our chances at the end of the day.

Pete's take

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 2h2 hours ago
Even if Southridge CB Shawn Davis commits to UF soon as rumored, #Canes believe there is still a good shot he winds up in class

Advertisement

I don't think Henderson is solid, but I don't buy this. I don't think either kid knows where he's going for sure yet, so no way playerhaterz69_sk8erboi knows.

FWIW, there was an article on Rivals today with Shawn Davis saying there is a "high chance" he lands at Miami, that his teammates are in his ear about committing, that Miami will be in his top 5, that he likes Richt and Rumph, and that his grandmother went to The U and wants him to stay home. I like our chances at the end of the day.

there is truth to what he is saying. dont read into that article too much with Davis.

Advertisement

there is truth to what he is saying. dont read into that article too much with Davis.

Meaning?

Meaning?

meaning he is telling them what he wants them to hear and not playing his true card. i hope im wrong but he is all Gator at the moment. I think Henderson is going back and forth with the idea but nothing concrete yet.

UF didn't really recruit Richards and Bruce was not recruited in the end. UF did not have room for Bruce.

LOL...

Gators "stopped" recruiting Bruce once they determined they had no shot at him.

Jordan Scarlett hates Gainesville.

UF didn't really recruit Richards and Bruce was not recruited in the end. UF did not have room for Bruce.

Advertisement
Back