Gas up the plane! Fly the GD banner…

Advertisement
I can't wait until someone raises $3k to fly each banner. It's a nice side hustle.
The Maude’s have come up with a banner campaign theme for the banner boys to use.

2A3F74C0-A1A7-4D6F-BD89-41554BD5A49B.gif

Can we get more creative than a banner or billboard? We should be able to afford a cheesy commercial on the ACC network during a game.

Advertisement
Hi...I'm Manny...I know my name tag says Julio....It's because I left mine at home, kinda like where I should have left my play book at UM....otherwise I wouldn't be here sorting out vegetables....
73744F09-B92A-498C-BB5B-BAC5DC403399 (1).jpeg

Save your money. A banner only lasts for a short time. Empty seats last longer and speaks louder to the bean counters. A lot cheaper in the long run.

Advertisement
We don’t even need a banner. The results speak for themselves and the heat on the admin publicly is already strong.

You want to really do something? STAY HOME, DON'T GO TO GAMES. Even though our attendance sucks anyway, having 10,000 people in the stands for ACC games will send a strong message.
How long until the ACC really starts having serious discussions about Miami’s membership? Personally I think Miami has to show true commitment with this new AD and coach hire or Miami is headed to the aac.

Advertisement
How long until the ACC really starts having serious discussions about Miami’s membership? Personally I think Miami has to show true commitment with this new AD and coach hire or Miami is headed to the aac.
Calm it down, they won't boot Miami. Miami is underachieving, but Miami isn't completely uncompetitive. The teams that get kicked out of conferences are usually awful, I mean Temple in the Big East bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back