Gas up the plane! Fly the GD banner…

Advertisement
Advertisement
More look at me nonsense from the peanut gallery. F**k a banner, I'm not putting another minute of my time or another dollar into this crap. Don't go to games, don't buy merch.

Advertisement
I opt for something like this at Blake's, Manny's, Trashlee's, and Frenk's houses:

"Do you renounce Saban?"
"I do renounce him."

*Just sarcasm for the easily offended.

can the banner be a small billboard on the back of a truck that no one ever sees while I am off sippin pina coladas on some island?
if so - sign me up

Advertisement
You dumbasses pay money for banners lol it is comical what's it actually gonna accomplish? The BoT don't give two fvcks
You want to really do something? STAY HOME, DON'T GO TO GAMES. Even though our attendance sucks anyway, having 10,000 people in the stands for ACC games will send a strong message.

Advertisement
I can't wait until someone raises $3k to fly each banner. It's a nice side hustle.
tenor-1.gif

Jk.

It's a little bit crass considering what last weekend was all about, but unless you're flying that plane and banner into the Hecht it won't make a blind bit of difference.

This is the best he can do. We got a veteran team wit a veteran QB. It’s over Manny! Fucc Outta Here. To **** with you and the horse you rode in on.
We have a bunch of players that weren't good enough to go pro so stuck around for an extra year. Veteran is being kind.

Advertisement
Back