Off-Topic Gas prices

paksat

Junior
Banned
everyone enjoying them? I just seen it's now at $3.45 a gallon where i'm at

I guess that arab princes need another 5 story garage full of $200,000+ cars. No one even mildly telling them to chill the fck out about it, I guess i'd do the same if I had zero morals though I guess.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with Arab prince. Inflation is happening in every sector. Housing, retail, gasoline, etc...

****, even the local dollar stores are turning into the dollar twenty-five store. Lol

a whole new world aladdin GIF

Has nothing to do with Arab prince. Inflation is happening in every sector. Housing, retail, gasoline, etc...

****, even the local dollar stores are turning into the dollar twenty-five store. Lol

the prices jumped almost over night by 70 cents around late november

inflation doesn't happen that quick

chevron just posted a 1.5 billion dollar profit, the most it has ever had. Inflation is happening, but it doesn't happen that fast.

We know there are many industries taking advantage of the current market to significantly hike prices. The problem with gas IMO occurred 35-40 years ago when they changed how gas was traded. From supply and demand to a speculative commodity. Now any rumor, firecracker that pops in the middle east allows the puppet masters to raise prices and their profits. We stupidly dedicate ourselves to division over BS while Corporations and the rich are the ones looking down laughing at us fools fight over non wealth issues.

Advertisement
the prices jumped almost over night by 70 cents around late november

inflation doesn't happen that quick

chevron just posted a 1.5 billion dollar profit, the most it has ever had. Inflation is happening, but it doesn't happen that fast.
Shutting down the Keystone pipeline was a major factor. We were actually exporting oil for the first time in decades when it was up and running. Now we’re back to having the Arabs having a firm grasp of our short hairs.

Brother, its not actually inflation.

They are just jacking up prices because they can.

and... people will still be voting Democrat. Its like one giant Mind F.

Question, cause I don't know: The Keystone pipeline is still operating and so how could cancellation of additions to the system have had much impact on supply and gas prices? Axing for a friend.
It’s operating only in Canada I believe. The flow through the US was cut off by executive order 1/20/21.

Advertisement
I don't believe any of the existing operating keystone pipeline, including in the US, was shut down. Biden shut down the Keystone XL addons. The XL stands for export limited and most of what it would have carried would have been for exports. Disclaimer, I am not an oil executive.

I'm not educated on the pipeline because I haven't looked into it, but how can it be an existing operation when it was... under construction?

Anyway, 48 hours ago it was $3.31, it is now $3.53

How can anyone watch there own people suffer?

I have no problem with electric cars even hydrogen cars BUT we are not there yet. The electrical grid couldn’t handle the power draw , California is about to have rolling blackouts because of lack of power plants and the regulations therefore no new plants in the mix.

Blackouts are coming, all because they want us to wake up totally green , but we are not there yet.

We will see 7-10 dollar a gallon very soon , with the largest oil reserves in the world here.

Why can’t we evolve with technology instead of suffering for immediate results.

MIDTERMS

I have no problem with electric cars even hydrogen cars BUT we are not there yet. The electrical grid couldn’t handle the power draw , California is about to have rolling blackouts because of lack of power plants and the regulations therefore no new plants in the mix.

Blackouts are coming, all because they want us to wake up totally green , but we are not there yet.

We will see 7-10 dollar a gallon very soon , with the largest oil reserves in the world here.

MIDTERMS
If you want people to switch to electric cars, it might be a good idea to ensure there's inventory for them to buy.

Advertisement

MIDTERMS
Rich people not suffering but it’ll get a lot worse for the rest of us. Unfortunately, too many citizens are more concerned about culture wars and are ok with politicians selling lies.

Advertisement
Back