StarMark unreadLeave
@
mshodell

@mshodell​

SuperCane​

Staff
Jun 10, 2017
e_cushing,

Your message (Is there any Repug not on Putin payroll? SMDH @ traitors) contains inappropriate content:
Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

More @Ecush

Advertisement
What I wonder is, if you’re Flake Lames why do you even want to keep the job?

I mean even he has to know he’s God awful at it, doesn’t he have enough self awareness to know he’s terrible at his job & instead of always having to face heat & vitriol from fans & media every year that he ought to just step down & let someone else who actually knows what they’re doing get the job?

How the fck does he even sleep at night knowing he literally has hundred of thousands of people across the Nation who are Miami fans that hate his guts? And its not like they don’t have a reason to either, like at what point does he just say “I don’t need the stress anymore” & just move the fck on???

God **** man this fckin nightmare just won’t end... Being a Miami fan is pure psychological torture 🤦🏽‍♂️
Because he isn’t going to find another job that pays him this handsomely. He’s eating good with all the boo’s. He doesn’t care about what any of us think, evidently.

Former players like LT- who gets respect from me 100%- are not welcomed for the most part within the program. When RIcht came to town Gary was always 3 steps behind every "insider" there is and Richt used to treat Gary like a second class citizen during press conferences etc. Former players talk to a million people and they know tidbits from second hand discussions etc but its clear Gary gets nothing from within the hecht.
You mean the Lamar Thomas that **** on UM every chance he got while WR coach at L'Ville and helped make the U a national laughingstock with his involvement in the FIU brawl. Get that dude the **** out of my face.

Advertisement

I mean even he has to know he’s God awful at it, doesn’t he have enough self awareness to know he’s terrible at his job & instead of always having to face heat & vitriol from fans & media every year that he ought to just step down & let someone else who actually knows what they’re doing get the job?

How the fck does he even sleep at night knowing he literally has hundred of thousands of people across the Nation who are Miami fans that hate his guts? And its not like they don’t have a reason to either, like at what point does he just say “I don’t need the stress anymore” & just move the fck on???

God **** man this fckin nightmare just won’t end... Being a Miami fan is pure psychological torture 🤦🏽‍♂️
well, he does i think. thats why he is avoiding any public confrontation with the local media and fans on social media for weeks now.

that behaviour clearly tells me he wants to get rid of the target on his back by hiding.

You assume these people are normal human beings who think and care and feel like normal people. I think they are psychopathic aliens who draw validation from their failurea. just look at Frenk’s letter. He thinks failing at athletics is proof of their academic virtue. No reason to think Flake thinks otherwise.

Blake lives in the world of make believe called the Hecht. If we all lived and worked there like he did, our mistakes would be as unnoticeable as a fart in a heavy metal concert and there would be less pressure there than in ******* outer space.

I really wanted to say that in Blake's eyes he's been unlucky -- that he hired Richt, who was a good hire but was burnt out by the grind of working with his son and being run out of town by a small, podunk town that gave him everything needed to succeed and no one could've seen that hire not working out. But then I remember this is the same imbecile that didn't give Golden an ultimatum when everyone in the world saw that D'no's (and yes, Golden's) defense wasn't working in 2013, that in the very same offseason Golden was able to go MIA while he very publicly tried to flee Miami to no consequence and lived to see another 1.5 seasons with us, that he was forced by the BOT to fire Golden after the hiding by Clemson, that he extended Richt's contract in ******* June -- JUNE!!! -- a month where no coach is under threat of being poached, and the cardinal sin of them all: the hiring of ******* lispy boy Mancheese and squandering the biggest gift ever bestowed in human history by the only man ever not driven by money.

So yea, I entered this post thinking there's a very reasonable explanation for why he can convince himself that he's a good AD, but after doing nothing more than just recollecting the last few years I realize neither him nor anyone above him either recognize or are bothered by his pathetic missteps and there's only one thing left to say:

FoldTheProgram.

You assume these people are normal human beings who think and care and feel like normal people. I think they are psychopathic aliens who draw validation from their failurea. just look at Frenk’s letter. He thinks failing at athletics is proof of their academic virtue. No reason to think Flake thinks otherwise.
Dead on. Realest **** you ever wrote.

Theyve been separating themselves from football since this whole thing started. I’d say more of them enjoy seeing this versus people ****ed . They’re mostly elitist snobs that care nothing about football or how the program is perceived.

Advertisement

He probably also knows he is never going to have another job this high profile or high paying again and needs to milk it. He also doesn’t look or act like the brightest bulb, so being totally unaware is possible.

My exact thoughts! Throw Manny in that situation too! You or any family member can’t go in public, people will grill you.

It was twilight zone type shlt . I had even taken a self ban , I asked him to remove my posting privileges cause I was tired of daily p.m.s with warnings over BS . I had 29k posts on rivals , though like 10k were on the FSU smack board and the sportsforum where I also enjoyed messing with FSU posters . But back on track , the last 2 years I was over there I had less than 300 posts and half were innocuous. LOL he had access to all my posts and there was nothing there to ban me for. He had banned @Ecush and @JBCanes-NC at different times and he really didn’t like @JBCanes-NC in particular so I think knowing how close we are he just figured he’d get rid of me too .

The part that I think really ****ed him off was when I told him I had already canceled my script , which was true lol
Awe bull**** thug u called everyone names and deserved your ban....i know you called in plenty of names I was over there...now CD your lover you always protected him...

Advertisement
This guy should be selling raffle tickets at Maine Community College not running athletics at the University of Miami. The fact he has held this position for this length of time is an indictment of just how little this University cares about athletic excellence. I can think of no other major school who would find the performance of football, basketball and baseball under his watch as acceptable on any level. Yet here we are as the never-ending cycle of mediocracy and irrelevance continues. There is not one peron in that building who knows the first thing about building and maintaining a championship program. Not one.

Sounds like the school ****ed him off in some way and now is calling them out. Probably denied him access to something. Either way spill the beans brother
He makes a living from Paid Subscriptions to a site dedicated to covering a football team coached by the dim witted offspring of Sylvester the cat and Tony Montana.

The man is more desperate for change than we are.

Advertisement
Awe bull**** thug u called everyone names and deserved your ban....i know you called in plenty of names I was over there...now CD your lover you always protected him...
Thuggie’s just misunderstood. That’s just how he communicates when his feelings are hurt. It’s how he shows others he cares.

Look how @JBCanes-NC talks to Mr. Ferman. This is the world in which Thuggie is forced to live - between this and a wok-frying eater of angry cats. Thuggie was given this world, he didn’t make it:

F02BF43C-AEBC-4C9F-8EE5-413B9F606BD8.jpeg
715A1572-6BA9-4A02-996F-8801EC707B68.jpeg
708D86D1-5401-48BF-A04F-684B8FC78780.gif
01D368B4-36BC-43AE-A08C-6EC9D3BC6BCB.gif
56B3B560-9255-42E6-9B09-B84C4FB5FD06.gif
47C9A00E-1860-44A1-B89A-A4E9C71E6814.gif

Real.

***** and Flake know the gig is up. They SHOULD be having discussions with the school talking about what an exit package looks like. I know countless execs worth their salt realized their gig was up through no fault of their own but they had the wherewithal to see the entire picture. They went to higher ups and they initiated a mutual parting of ways. That's what should be going on now behind the scenes, but instead, ***** and Flake are clinging on for dear life and refusing to budge and digging their heels in even more. sickening.

Gary has no source connected to the Richt regime or now the Diaz regime. He might as well be the guy who burns things down because he has already lost any insider status he ever had. That plus the fact that he has been singing Mario's praises for 15 years plus. In Gary's eyes Mario can do no wrong.

And just to clear up some misconceptions, @JBCanes-NC was despised by Gary more than any poster not named @FlatlandCane. @flatland set a fire on his way out of that place that still has not been extinguished. @JBCanes-NC only lasted on that site as long as he did due to his torrid affair with Matt Shodell. @Dr.L.ThugU would send gary these ridiculous 10,000 word love letters begging for the reinstatement of @JBCanes-NC and myself. He made promises on the down low to Gary that really turned my stomach, but I try to look past @Dr.L.ThugU 's lifestyle choices.
How does he have no inside source when he has a show with former Canes who talk to Rumph?

I understand you don’t like him but ,come on shunnnn =/
I recently found his YouTube channel… He’s done long form interviews on his show w Alonzo, Romberg, Ryan McNeil, Earl Little, and a bunch of other well connected dudes.. all just in the last week. He def has access. I hear he’s a douche, and I’ve never subscribed to his site, but whatever.

Real.

***** and Flake know the gig is up. They SHOULD be having discussions with the school talking about what an exit package looks like. I know countless execs worth their salt realized their gig was up through no fault of their own but they had the wherewithal to see the entire picture. They went to higher ups and they initiated a mutual parting of ways. That's what should be going on now behind the scenes, but instead, ***** and Flake are clinging on for dear life and refusing to budge and digging their heels in even more. sickening.
Flake’s job isn’t in jeopardy.

Advertisement
Back