Gary Patterson Has Had Enough

Advertisement
Nah, schools contacting good players on other teams?

If you didn't see this one coming, I don't know what to say. Of course it's going to be a problem.

This NIL thing is an absolute **** storm. Kids will shop themselves when they aren't getting what they think they should be getting.

Personally I'd just wreck the car if I was A&M.

1631845391728.jpeg

Advertisement
Auburn was contacting a UNC freshman basketball player last year during the season and got him to transfer. 5 star, Walker Kessler
I heard Georgia was as well. If I remember correctly they were trying to get him through his family. His dad and uncle played there.

Advertisement
They can’t. And if Patterson has some kind of proof that this is actually happening, he needs to report it. Otherwise he’s making **** up so people feel sorry for him

Yep and that was around ‘79, Smu was just trying yo be like AM, OU and Texas . But they get the hammer.
It's just like Ole Miss and some other middle or lower tier SEC school taking the big hit for Bama, LSU, and UGA.

Well, Gary. We have an awesome NIL program and a dog **** head coach. I think we can solve each other’s problems
Don't kid yourself. UM doesn't have an awesome anything. Tied with FSU in academic ranking now. FSU. Let that sink in.

Advertisement
I don’t think there’s 5 players on his roster that the big money schools would bother with. If you’re Bama or UGA or even LSU, are you using a counter on a transfer from TCU? Maybe a school like Arkansas or Missouri but they’re not giving out huge “NIL” deals at either of those places.

I don’t doubt that recruiters at the big schools are telling kids “we can get you huge money deals” but they’re telling that to 5 star blue chip recruits not middle of the road players on middle of the road teams.

Zach Evans for sure would start at any SEC or ACC school tomorrow

Zach Evans for sure would start at any SEC or ACC school tomorrow
Yea likely but are there four more? It’s not like TCU’s players are bums, it’s just laughable that Patterson thinks his team is being targeted. Outside of a really good 2020 class, we’re taking about a program that usually signs 3-4 4 star players a year.

All we needed to know about the BoT and Admin was known years ago, when they passed up on all of the candidates that Jimmy Johnson highly recommended. Then they passed on Butch at a price tag of only $1,000,000 per season. These people are not only clueless, but also extremely arrogant.

One of the top football coaches ever gives you glowing endorsements of guys that he knows can win at the University of Miami, and these jabronies laughed in his face by hiring GOAT corches time and time again.

We can only pray that they have finally learned their lesson, and do the right thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back