Gary Danielson

Advertisement
I’ve always like Nessler. Should’ve had an “I will not go on air with Gary Danielson” clause written in his contract with CBS. Even if he doesn’t, he should probably go ahead and take them to court anyway.

my only beef with him is during the rain game, he said that Purdue kid Stu Schweigert or whatever was the best safety with 26. It wasn’t close brad...it wasn’t close

He knows who pays his checks... I think.

He's either a genius at playing his bosses like a fiddle or an absolute homer unseen since the likes of DBC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Said Bama would be more worthy of being in the CFP if they beat auburn without tua and using Ohio state with cardale jones as an example.

Guy is the worst. Collinsworth close second.
I heard that too and couldn't believe it. Literally makes no sense.

Whatever Danielson smokes before a broadcast... I want some.

Dude lives in some alternative reality.

At least Nessler somewhat offsets him, the duo of him and Vern was a brutal broadcast team between him fellating Tebow on air and vern constantly miss identifying players..

The on-air blowing of Teabag was nauseating. I remember one of those clowns said something like, “if you meet teabag for a half hour he will completely change your life“ or something like that.

Closest I’ve ever come to emptying a clip into the TV

Advertisement
I'd sooner listen to a broadcast by Beth Mowins and that insufferable woman that does the Yankee games with Mark May in the booth as a bonus douche than anything with effing Gary Danielson. He's the absolute effing worst.

Nothing is more ghey than these clowns that want to become SEC cultists as old men.

Advertisement
I'd sooner listen to a broadcast by Beth Mowins and that insufferable woman that does the Yankee games with Mark May in the booth as a bonus douche than anything with effing Gary Danielson. He's the absolute effing worst.

Nothing is more ghey than these clowns that want to become SEC cultists as old men.
Lol Beth isn’t that bad. Poor Beth, she gets a lot of ****. She’s a 100 times better than Gary.

That guy gets torn apart every weekend on Twitter. Everyone literally hates him . How is he on tv?

Lol Beth isn’t that bad. Poor Beth, she gets a lot of ****. She’s a 100 times better than Gary.

That guy gets torn apart every weekend on Twitter. Everyone literally hates him . How is he on tv?

That's actually fair about Mowins. Her actual voice just isn't that great but her words/job performance isn't objectionable- at least when graded against some other female broadcasters.

Goin down a sexist path here but mannnn someone needs to tell a girl that wants to get into broadcasting men's sports that the audience really couldn't give two ****s about the incessant team camaraderie anecdotes that you rely on when broadcasting softball games. Regaling us with how Kimmy and Beth are roommates and one is an extreme morning person and the other is addicted to Cheese Doodles....

As for Danielson, I'm sure the SEC hilljack cult loves him. Especially since he's a Big Ten guy that has seen the light and worships at the altar of the "best" conference in alllll the land where "it just means more".

Advertisement
Back