Garvin to the NFL

Advertisement
Lets keep this **** real right now.

Jonathan Garvin...what percentile athlete does he test out as?

Over-Under set at 30th percentile tested athlete.

I'm taking the under and accepting all wagers.

~35%

Decent 40 and 3 cone, lousy shuttle and jumps.

tenor-3.gif

Advertisement
Miami seems to have teams loaded with kids just waiting to get their shot at the NFL. Some kids care about winning at Miami, but as we see each year that most are just ready to leave. Hard to build a program this way. I know these kids don’t owe Miami anything, but why leave to get drafted in the 5-7th rd and mostly not make a roster. Seriously, who is advising these kids?

Advertisement
he wasn’t going to be a 1st round pick regardless... I think he can get into the 4th just depends on what these NFL teams are looking for.
Lol he could come back and get a 3rd and up with a great year Guaranteeing himself millions and a signing bonus. If he goes undrafted he’s pretty much dependent on having a great year one. Dumb short sited decision

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami seems to have teams loaded with kids just waiting to get their shot at the NFL. Some kids care about winning at Miami, but as we see each year that most are just ready to leave. Hard to build a program this way. I know these kids don’t owe Miami anything, but why leave to get drafted in the 5-7th rd and mostly not make a roster. Seriously, who is advising these kids?

This is that culture aspect some of us talk about, but we get ridiculed. South Florida is filled with soft, paycheck talent, but we keep lapping it up.

Only 10 less career sacks than Joe Jackson. Who the *** continues to pump these kids heads up every year
They don't need their heads pumped up, they just wanna go.

If these kids all keep leaving early it probably has something to do with them not believing in the reasons presented for them to stay.

They'd rather be low round/UDFA's then stick around, that should tell you all you need to know.

Advertisement
Back