Garvin and joe Jackson

I'm not discounting them at all. I think JJ is THE best safety in the Country. Just look what a difference it makes in our defense when he is not on the field. Missed tackles, busted coverage & overall trouble getting lined up. I think MJ is good, not great. Bandy is a tough, talented guy who is an example of how every under 6' corner should play and Red is above average. Maybe top ten, but I can't see top 5 or better.
Best 2 safeties in the country are Jaquan Johnson and deionte Thompson from bama

Last edited:
Advertisement
Once again, comeback to this year and enjoy the fact that we have a team now that can compete with anybody. You worried about next year and this year is not even finished yet, lol. Correction, it wasnt a given that gwIII was going to have a big year like he's having, he was only going up against our o-line, so no, he wasnt proven, now he is. Next you'll be worried about recruiting, who signed and who didnt, you like alot of people will miss enjoying the journey back to the top for always nitpicking and worried about tge future roster. Im not worried about how the defense will look next season for 1, we back to letting the athlete's be athleye's on defense. Im not worried about amari carter, he has the talent and is developing, if not, somebody else will take his place, the defense is my last worry. Like i said before, this program is being built, the 3 or 5 schalorships a year that we lost hurt depth, add that to under performing recruiting by coach kool along with no d-linemen wanting to play for the last moron regime so we still got tyeric martin on the roster. Alot of thos issues are being addressed with this next class. To many people like you acting as if coach richt inherited a well managed roster. This offense is a work in progress, trying to develop an o-line takes longer, in order to catch up, we're going to either bring in more juco's or more graduate transfers to buy more time. Again, dont miss this year by already looking towards next year. And remember, that's why games are played.
dude u need to stop trying to lecture me as if i dont know what the **** im saying. I am fully ******* aware this wasn't a 1 yr rebuild. Again, stop preaching AT me when you've only been posting here for a couple months, and arent aware of other peoples post history. I'm down to discuss what your opinion on the roster outlook is, but not be preached at.

Secondly, You do know we have the ability to think about multiple things at once right? I can think about next years roster, recruiting this yr, next yrs recruiting, ******* recruiting for 2021 and still be paying attention to this season, and still pay attention to the NFL and NBA and NCAAB. ON a football message board people are allowed to discuss the ******* team, whether its the present, past, or future.

Will definitely be young, no doubt. But let's not forget that all offseason everyone freaked out about the two DTs declaring and thought the d-line would be the weakness of the team. Instead, they are one of the best in the nation. Next man up!
I wast worried in the slightest entering this yr about the Dline. The only worry I had at all was DE depth. And that is still a problem due to Rousseau and Demetrius Jackson being injured.

Secondly we had a bunch of returning guys with experience. Next yr its a different story with Rousseau and Nesta likely stepping up to starters and Hopefully Jon Ford beating out Bethel.

I agree Our D line is the truth. Besides LSU who have we overpowered with our secondary. Our Dline may have just as many turnovers for tds. I love our team but I watch to many games to think my girl is the prettiest. Good yes top secondary in the country gtfo. Brock your still the **** just biased.

I love our secondary, but hey when you see #20 on the field, the case is made.

Advertisement
I wast worried in the slightest entering this yr about the Dline. The only worry I had at all was DE depth. And that is still a problem due to Rousseau and Demetrius Jackson being injured.

Secondly we had a bunch of returning guys with experience. Next yr its a different story with Rousseau and Nesta likely stepping up to starters and Hopefully Jon Ford beating out Bethel.

Isn't Pat Bethel a senior. I am hoping this Miller dude is ready for prime time, Ford hasn't taken the next step as of yet IMO.

Advertisement
Isn't Pat Bethel a senior. I am hoping this Miller dude is ready for prime time, Ford hasn't taken the next step as of yet IMO.
Yeah Bethel is gunna be a senior. I mean he's played okay, but hes not a guy thats just an entrenched starter. I think Jon Ford will beat him out next year, and I definitely think Nesta is being groomed for that 3tDT job. Obviously Bethel will get a bunch of PT, and he deserves it. But I really hope Ford steps up next yr or even the end of this year. I'm also excited about Miller. He might be one of the true gems. Crazy he went so under the radar.

Yeah Bethel is gunna be a senior. I mean he's played okay, but hes not a guy thats just an entrenched starter. I think Jon Ford will beat him out next year, and I definitely think Nesta is being groomed for that 3tDT job. Obviously Bethel will get a bunch of PT, and he deserves it. But I really hope Ford steps up next yr or even the end of this year. I'm also excited about Miller. He might be one of the true gems. Crazy he went so under the radar.

I hope you're right.

Advertisement
Back