Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
Because Diaz put him in it. Diaz has been on this kid since before his paradise trip. When they went out to evaluate Keyshawn smith last cycle, manny was on that trip and made sure to Stop by Jakes school. Manny been on his ****
ESPN has him as the number 2 QB and 18 overall in the nation. The kids stats are great. He’s got a quick release. He can make pretty much all the throws from his tape. He stands in pocket and takes the hit without flinching. He reminds me a ton of Matt Barkley coming out. Except a tougher version that really likes football. He’s making touch throws in HS King still can’t make if his life depended on it. Seriously, if King had this kids touch we could easily be adding a 6th. And that’s not a knock on King either. He’s a really good dual threat QB. There’s a reason this kid is ranked so highly coveted.

Advertisement
I haven't moped all day and I been saying I don't want Garcia in this class ...I think even liberty city agrees with me. It's just a hot take I saw his film he's slow which means he will look slower here cause the speed increase in college. I rather get a duel threat cause we have Lashlee and lash values a guy that can run it opens up the playbook more.
I don't think you're a mope but I did find this pretty funny

Advertisement
This is that youtubing kid? And he’s considering FSU? Pass...

I don’t see how he’s a high 4 star. Must be some outdated rivals ranking skewing the composite.

Recruiting must be improving if Miami fans don’t like this kid. He moves well in the pocket even though he doesn’t run the ball. He has a great arm. We are spoiled with King. And I love the idea of a duel threat. But I would be thrilled with Garcia.
People on here don’t like him because they’re sheep. The same herd of sheep was telling us Tate Martell was our future and it was a conspiracy why he didnt play last year.

Advertisement
That's in HS

Remember Kosi....the speed is going to increase

Kosi was not good in HS. He was playing backyard QB in his highlights...running around and chucking it deep, praying his WRs came down with it. It would've been a huge surprise to me if he succeeded in college. And those were his **** highlights.

Last edited:
ESPN has him as the number 2 QB and 18 overall in the nation. The kids stats are great. He’s got a quick release. He can make pretty much all the throws from his tape. He stands in pocket and takes the hit without flinching. He reminds me a ton of Matt Barkley coming out. Except a tougher version that really likes football. He’s making touch throws in HS King still can’t make if his life depended on it. Seriously, if King had this kids touch we could easily be adding a 6th. And that’s not a knock on King either. He’s a really good dual threat QB. There’s a reason this kid is ranked so highly coveted.
King has been dropping dimes all szn lol Other than the king slander..I agree. This kid has the goods as far as ball placement and anticipation in HS. The touch reminds me a lot of Brad out of HS. I always thought Barkley was a kid who was soo technique sound out of HS and so far ahead of his age group from the standpoint. I get the same vibes from this kid. That’s not a bad thing either. But we must keep recruiting the on the Los. Kings athleticism has made up and saved a lot of plays

Kosi was not good in HS. He was playing backyard QB in his highlights...running around and chucking it deep, praying his WRs came down with it. It would've been a huge surprise to me if he succeeded in college.
Perry played HS ball 40 mins from me and played us every year. His JR. was amazing. His SR. was average. Your description of him is spot on. He chucked it deep and played very much a backyard style. I could t understand why Richt put all his eggs into Perry’s basket.

Advertisement
Thank u bro, im not a mope but I go with it cause Im not going to argue with these dudes. I try to look at my Canes as an outsider with no loyalty so I can see straight. I try to be honest
It is impossible to look at the Canes as an outsider. Impossible. It’s in your blood my man. You live and die with them just like I do. I tell myself to stop being a lunatic about the Miami Hurricanes... it last for an hour and then I am back on the board and frothing at the mouth for game day. Arguing with people is not my game either by the way. Solid move.

You have to be real good if you are going to sit in the pocket these days. He is accurate but that dual threat is almost required these days otherwise that zone read or RPO is not effective. Its like watching some of these cats like Thurston Howell IV at UGA try and pretend he is keeping the ball, no one believes it, ever.

They are doing to the QB position what the NBA has done to the center and PF position, if you can't do it all then you can't do it.
He isn't a statue. You people are really overreacting to this notion that he isn't athletic. The kid has some decent mobility if you watch his film. He moves around in the pocket with poise very well, and he can move out of the pocket to buy himself time. For some reason the sheep have all fallen in line once again and decided he can't move for whatever reason. Its gotta be a combination of watching Kaaya struggle and subsequently seeing success with King's mobility. I wish people had enough sense to understand that there are a lot of QB prototypes in between the 2 that are extremely successful...this kid is one of them at this point. Bring him in, let him compete with TVD, and lets ****** roll.

Advertisement
Back