Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
Bigger red flag: lack of mobility, or actual consideration of FSU??
I mean being the guaranteed starter at a P5 team is always worth a look especially knowing Norvell has past offensive success

but let’s be real.... any top QB signing up for that beat down weekly during their “lumps” which look like at best 3 years of being absolutely awful is career suicide...

This sounds like just building up intrigue and maybe just kind words to the staff which FSU “insiders” are using to just spice up clickbaits about a UM vs FSpoo battle for this kid

Advertisement
He's grown on me. I like that he separated his parents and moved from California to rural Georgia just to play football. He didn't need the offers or the ranking.

TVD is more talented but Garcia is smart, tough and accurate. Let them compete and may the best man win. I like the Portal for a star like King but we don't need journeymen.

this is right.

1) you get the best player you can at the QB position. One every cycle.
2) you want to recruit only kids you think could be starters and win games for you.
3) no use recruiting kids if you don't have a conviction they can develop and be good players. but they don't all need to be day 1 starters
4) TVD is probably better than Garcia, .... but you don't know until they settle it on the field
5) If you think Garcia has the potential to be as good as TVD someday, you take him.
6) Better to find out for yourself, than watching him prove it in the 4th quarter playing for your opponent.

Screenshot (73).png

Advertisement
How did Parkview look ? I remember they use to be nasty back in the day when they had Jeff Francour dude was nice in like 3 sports in Hs
Parkview is still good and still alive in the playoffs. But Parkview plays the game by the books and attracts kids from within their county. They can’t compete with Grayson which is bringing in kids from all over Georgia and apparently, California. Parkview was never in the game. Of course starting a sophmore quarterback didn’t help against Grayson.

FSU and Ole Miss — still — have some of the best and most bountiful collections of talent in America. You can’t blame a young dude for considering *****.
actually you can blame him cause if he goes to the best place that gets him to the league its the same but long term.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back