Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
question..if/when Garcia commits and on the chance that King returns ( and i think it's a pretty good chance) do you think there's a chance TVD transfers ???

I mean he will have been in the program 3 years and still not seeing the field.I'd hate to see him go cause I think he will be the goods but I can't see him hanging around just to signal in plays much longer
Tvd is a 2020. Next year is only his second year, not third. If he is ahead of Garcia (if Garcia even comes), he would be insane to transfer.

I was under the impression Van Dyke was far superior athletically but their testing number are very similar. Both 4.9s in the 40 and a 27.5” vertical. Van Dyke has the better shuttle by about .5 seconds.

The caveat is Van Dyke has 3 inches on him and about 30 pounds and tested better at the same time. He also played 3 sports compared to Garcia being football only.

I would like to know where Garcia grades out within @Lance Roffers database of testing numbers. Should be fairly well off with a sub 5.0 40 and A 4.84 shuttle and decent vertical
I wouldn’t say far superior but TVD definitely more athletic. The question was because I don’t understand how he could just randomly say Garcia is more athletic with no substance to the comment.

What if I told you a certain LT has been getting a lot of NFL buzz since he’s been starting and that Issh is developing rapidly and should be the RT...so I hear of course...
Hmmm....if I understand your comment, I am not surprised. I kind of expect and hope we will see dramatically improved OL play in the near future. I’m very optimistic about this.

Advertisement
question..if/when Garcia commits and on the chance that King returns ( and i think it's a pretty good chance) do you think there's a chance TVD transfers ???

I mean he will have been in the program 3 years and still not seeing the field.I'd hate to see him go cause I think he will be the goods but I can't see him hanging around just to signal in plays much longer
say what chris rock GIF

Advertisement
Yep.

I promise you Tvd isn’t scared of Garcia lol. Nor should he.
Garcia’s recruiting profile has him at a 4.99 40 but that is from feb 2019. I am hopi g he’s gotten a little faster and more athletic since. I am extremely high on tvd and have similar thoughts on Garcia as you do but still would love to have him considering the position we are now in.

Advertisement
Jalen Rivers somewhere in there too. The future is actually bright across the line, especially factoring in this class of freshmen. We have had tackles or guards, but rarely both at the same time.
This class coming in is good only question will be if big baby Seymour can make it at guard if not then it takes a huge hit to have 2 centers in 1 class I hope we take Austin barber who could be a tackle or guard very easily

Advertisement
Garcia’s recruiting profile has him at a 4.99 40 but that is from feb 2019. I am hopi g he’s gotten a little faster and more athletic since. I am extremely high on tvd and have similar thoughts on Garcia as you do but still would love to have him considering the position we are now in.
4.99 with pocket awareness is better than 4.7 who panicks after read #1.

You have to be real good if you are going to sit in the pocket these days. He is accurate but that dual threat is almost required these days otherwise that zone read or RPO is not effective. Its like watching some of these cats like Thurston Howell IV at UGA try and pretend he is keeping the ball, no one believes it, ever.

They are doing to the QB position what the NBA has done to the center and PF position, if you can't do it all then you can't do it.

Advertisement
Back