Garcia Decommits!!

i think mobility is huge nowadays and especially in this offense, it takes away a portion of the playbook not having that. Even though I’m not a huge Garcia guy you gotta take him as talent , especially this late.
Yup especially with how our qb room is going into next year we needed to bring in a qb bad

Advertisement
Seen a few highlight videos and y’all really just want to stir the pot to stir it...is he mobile? Maybe not in the sense you define it, but he can throw with pressure in his face and move outside the pocket, which is good enough for me. Deep balls are a thing of beauty, rocket arm strength..you take.

a5qmMvR.gif

Advertisement
Seen a few highlight videos and y’all really just want to stir the pot to stir it...is he mobile? Maybe not in the sense you define it, but he can throw with pressure in his face and move outside the pocket, which is good enough for me. Deep balls are a thing of beauty, rocket arm strength..you take.

he’s not mobile. Looks to have quick release and is a fast decision maker which makes him suited for an RPO offense.

Mannn it's time for us to start respecting this staff.. they aren't perfect but they making things happen like it or not
With how 2019 went, I can’t respect them until

1. finish out this season strong
2. Finish out this recruiting class strong
3. Prevent upperclassman from declaring early unnecessarily
4. Upgrade the staff

I haven't moped all day and I been saying I don't want Garcia in this class ...I think even liberty city agrees with me. It's just a hot take I saw his film he's slow which means he will look slower here cause the speed increase in college. I rather get a duel threat cause we have Lashlee and lash values a guy that can run it opens up the playbook more.
Only problem is you say that Lashlee values a runner but Lashlee is the one recruiting him and has been zeroed in on him for awhile. So he must value what Garcia can do, no?

Advertisement
I wont be a hypocrite here so ill say I wasnt a huge fan of the kid. And seeing what King can do with his legs I am in love with a mobile QB now..

BUT, you have to like this for recruiting purposes. This is a big time get. To pull a Cali kid at the QB position who is a top 100 player is huge for Manny and Lashlee putting the country on notice that we can go anywhere and pull elite kids. Not just in South Fl. That is enough for me.

(And as long as he doesnt take a spot away from T2 or MSmith if either want it of course)

hasn’t this kid said time and time again he wants to stay on west coast? Or close. Arizona State being mentioned should not be brushed off..... FSU? Yeah we can brush them off lmao

Competition breeds Greatness...Summer of 99 Dorsey ate up Greentree & a secondary full of future stars....you knew immediately he'd be the QB in 2000....then KK got hurt...and that was all she wrote....
I was only 13, so not exactly CFB coordinator level, but I screamed at the TV every game that The Slender Man should have been starting day 1.

Advertisement
Garcia would take Purdy's lunch money the second he step foot on campus. The question would be, who the **** is blocking for him and who the **** is he throwing to. I just can't see a scenario where he picks FSU after everything we have seen and what's going down currently for that roster and 2021 class. Everything is setup at Miami for him and I think he knows that! Crazier things have happened but could you imagine this board and the FSU fans if he picked them over us lol Yeeeeesh.
Word, idk much about Purdy. I have a younger brother who’s an FSU grad and he’s high on Purdy. That’s about the extent. So if you say it, I’ll believe it

Only problem is you say that Lashlee values a runner but Lashlee is the one recruiting him and has been zeroed in on him for awhile. So he must value what Garcia can do, no?
Yea he has but I'm allowed to disagree on the take, and I'm sure these coaches pick qbs and some don't work out as well. Listen if he takes him I want him to do well I'm just confused about it....I just want my guy to be able to pull away and be a real threat back there like King. I'm already spoiled cause of King

Advertisement
Ever see him throw or read a D?
Look at the top 15 QB's in CFB right now. I count (maybe) 5 of them that are true dual-threat. Dwins has his own set of standards of what makes a QB elite but thankfully, the folks that are paid to evaluate QB's for a living don't agree with him

Not to reiterate....Looks can sometimes be deceiving....1st time I saw Dorsey at GreenTree in 98....I turned to Soldinger (who was standing next to me) and I asked, "That's that Dorsey kid from Cali"??....and Sarge said, "Yep"......and I thought to mysef, "Jesus...we're soooo Fu*ked if KK gets hurt....Lol....The rest is History....KD looked like a Celery stalk......Having a Cerebral QB with average too above average (Not Super Elite) skills, with Elite Smarts....Leads you to the Kosar's....Dorsey's....Walsh's and so on....Just because you don't have Testeverde Elite Arm Strength...and Scrambling ability, doesn't mean everything......Smarts (clock utilization...Reading Defenses...etc....) means so much...especially in Today's CFB World...

Not to reiterate....Looks can sometimes be deceiving....1st time I saw Dorsey at GreenTree in 98....I turned to Soldinger (who was standing next to me) and I asked, "That's that Dorsey kid from Cali"??....and Sarge said, "Yep"......and I thought to mysef, "Jesus...we're soooo Fu*ked if KK gets hurt....Lol....The rest is History....KD looked like a Celery stalk......Having a Cerebral QB with average too above average (Not Super Elite) skills, with Elite Smarts....Leads you to the Kosar's....Dorsey's....Walsh's and so on....Just because you don't have Testeverde Elite Arm Strength...and Scrambling ability, doesn't mean everything......Smarts (clock utilization...Reading Defenses...etc....) means so much...especially in Today's CFB World...
Just beat everyone in the coastal that's doable with me at QB

Advertisement
Back