Garcia Decommits!!

Both Garcia and TVD are smart and pick things up quickly. The coaches have said that about TVD and Garcia has picked up two offensive systems in the past couple of months alone. It will be a good battle to play, especially if King stays another year.

Advertisement
he has been a silent for awhile. but we are getting close to NSD. keep the faith and hope he sticks and another team doesn't pull the rug from under us

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 8.33.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Would make sense. Weren’t some posters on here talking about another silent? USC has been recruiting Dart for a little while now

Advertisement
Also, FSU has that Purdy kid slotted to be the Q of the future.

Garcia would take Purdy's lunch money the second he step foot on campus. The question would be, who the **** is blocking for him and who the **** is he throwing to. I just can't see a scenario where he picks FSU after everything we have seen and what's going down currently for that roster and 2021 class. Everything is setup at Miami for him and I think he knows that! Crazier things have happened but could you imagine this board and the FSU fans if he picked them over us lol Yeeeeesh.

Having top 15 QBs compete for the job like TVD and Garcia is huge. Both are infinitely better in the leadership and intangibles category compared to Kosi and JW15.

keeping Lashlee or replacing with SIMILAR CALIBER

assembling the skill talent on offense

building up the OL, albeit slowly

stacking chips on the DL

keeping studs like JW20 and LT56 home

these are the ingredients of finally being able to compete with the big dawgs of CFB

unfortunately, we are still materially behind in the LB and CB positions. I still hate Patke. I pray that Manny at least upgrades over Rumph this offseason. Manny always praises himself as an analytics guy, which I can’t understand for the life of me why they given such little attention to the CB position over the years

Advertisement
Im not even concerned on the technical development.

Am more concerned about play strength.
I think they want smaller, quicker guys over maulers. It seems like the young guys fit that mold. Time will tell if it works out.

Advertisement
I look at him different than his ranking. He's not an elite talent but he's a solid, blue-collar guy who can run an offense. Miami has won with those types of guys in the past. If he was quicker, I'd be all in. Athleticism is my primary concern.

He impressed me with his intangibles in the Valdosta game against Warner Robins. He got his *** kicked in the first half and led them back.
Tougher Kaaya with a little more flash?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back