Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think mobility is huge nowadays and especially in this offense, it takes away a portion of the playbook not having that. Even though I’m not a huge Garcia guy you gotta take him as talent , especially this late.
Depends what you sacrifice for that mobility.

Take Franks - **** of an athlete, but doesn't have it upstairs. So he can be a threat on a read-option play, but misses reads and throws all game.

Meh, can’t believe they’d take Garcia over Braxton

Terrible evaluation

Must be a terrible evaluation then by most NCAA coaches considering the offer lists of the 2.

That's not to say Braxton won't be better. I'm just saying if it was as much a slam dunk as you imply, you would think some better schools would have offered Braxton by now.

Advertisement
Must be a terrible evaluation then by most NCAA coaches considering the offer lists of the 2.

That's not to say Braxton won't be better. I'm just saying if it was as much a slam dunk as you imply, you would think some better schools would have offered Braxton by now.

No, some guy named canemang with a BMI over 38 and cheeto dust on his fingers does better QB evaluations than Lashlee and college scouts whose jobs depend on this. Trust canemang

I have nightmares just thinking we are going back to be an I formation pro offense with a QB with no mobility like Garcia or TVD
Should we buy these crippled QBs a Hoveround to increase their mobility? Or maybe stop being over dramatic, acting like these guys are post war Lt. Dan? I swear, some people act like a QB is wheelchair bound if they don't run a 4.4 40.

The most important thing is an OL....
I think (hope) that for the first time in a long while, you can look two years down the pipe and see the makings and talent for a good OL. Last year brought the young tackle talent, and this year is strong on the inside. Now Justice just needs to develop them.

Advertisement
I think (hope) that for the first time in a long while, you can look two years down the pipe and see the makings and talent for a good OL. Last year brought the young tackle talent, and this year is strong on the inside. Now Justice just needs to develop them.
Im not even concerned on the technical development.

Am more concerned about play strength.

Advertisement
Okay, you've said this before. What do you base this on? Hanging in the pocket?

Watch all his film (not just highlights) and you'll see he's pretty good at escaping the pocket and running or making all the throws on the run.
That's in HS

Remember Kosi....the speed is going to increase

@HighSeas @Lance Roffers

Might have missed your analyses in the past. In general, what do y’all think about this kid?

He seems like he has some pocket awareness. I mean he’s not a really mobile qb but I feel like he can move ok. Do y’all think he can fit our system?

Advertisement
Back