Garcia Decommits!!

Ivins dropped a ball with 10 (lock) confidence level.
Book it!

99D316ED-1789-4D5B-B2C4-3666EB7772F7.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand but the argument isn’t rushing stats it’s athleticism. What’s Aaron Rodgers rushing stats and then tell me he’s not mobile lol
did you just compare Beuchle to Aaron rodgers......................................................I am not sure you understand what athleticism is

I don’t know, I though he looked pretty good in the Grayson v. Parkview game I watched. Of course Grayson is so stacked with talent that its hard for anyone to stand out. The running back is going to Clemson. The receivers will all play in college.
But I’ve only seen that one game. But he certainly turned Grayson from championship caliber to favorite
How did Parkview look ? I remember they use to be nasty back in the day when they had Jeff Francour dude was nice in like 3 sports in Hs

Advertisement
The most important thing here for me is that.... This is the guy all our RECRUITS wanted at QB. Disregarding the talent, this is a very good look for us pulling a kid with this status. He's a kid with national respect who got a lot of support when he was begging to play hs football

Advertisement
CRYSTAL BALLS ROLLING, I MIGHT CRY RIGHT NOW
What I find funny is all the “ insiders “ on pay sites said he was sticking with USC. I occasionally listen to their pods when I’m bored or working just to point out the bogus info for laughs. A couple of them said “ not coming and sticking with usc” THIS WEEK!! It’s a toss up which sites is the most hilarious.

He could switch late but Miami has stayed on him the entire time and only him. They’ve never felt like he was locked with usc.

What I find funny is all the “ insiders “ on pay sites said he was sticking with USC. I occasionally listen to their pods when I’m bored or working just to point out the bogus info for laughs. A couple of them said “ not coming and sticking with usc” THIS WEEK!! It’s a toss up which sites is the most hilarious.

He could switch late but Miami has stayed on him the entire time and only him. They’ve never felt like he was locked with usc.
TBH, I kinda expected him to stick. Stuff was so quiet surrounding him...

Advertisement
Watched Jakes highlights on 247 and wasn’t impressed by his competition he played against. He throws a good ball based on what I seen but after watching king in lashlee offense I want a mobile quarterback with a good arm as well. TVD and Garcia are the same kinda QBs IMO.

Watched Jakes highlights on 247 and wasn’t impressed by his competition he played against. He throws a good ball based on what I seen but after watching king in lashlee offense I want a mobile quarterback with a good arm as well. TVD and Garcia are the same kinda QBs IMO.
Not impressed by the comp Grayson plays against who is one of the Highschool programs annually putting out top college talent?

Advertisement
Back