Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
If Likens stays for at least one more season, and gets our WR room right, then Garcia's perceived lack of mobility is irrelevant. Truth is, I don't want our QB taking a bunch of hits if he can help it. I prefer to have our QB dole out the rock and let the fast guys on the outside do the rest of the work for him.

If he can become a Steve Walsh with a stronger arm, then I'm all for Garcia and believe Lash can use him.

Advertisement
If Likens stays for at least one more season, and gets our WR room right, then Garcia's perceived lack of mobility is irrelevant. Truth is, I don't want our QB taking a bunch of hits if he can help it. I prefer to have our QB dole out the rock and let the fast guys on the outside do the rest of the work for him.

If he can become a Steve Walsh with a stronger arm, then I'm all for Garcia and believe Lash can use him.
i think mobility is huge nowadays and especially in this offense, it takes away a portion of the playbook not having that. Even though I’m not a huge Garcia guy you gotta take him as talent , especially this late.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He just doesn't move...unless Lashlee gone and someone else is going to use his arm. King is great cause he can move...alot of his great game changing plays are his runs.
Thats the problem.....He is a QB.....his game changing plays should be with his arm.....I dont want a runner that can throw. But I do prefer someone that can move. I dont think the QB at SMU ran for alot of yards when lashlee was there but the OL needs to improve. Lashlee doesnt need a running QB

Advertisement
**** CIS. People say the class is incomplete without a top QB. Then the #1 target who's from Cali leaves USC. We are the most likely destination. This board is still complaining. Lashlee has been all over this kid for a reason people. The OL will be fixed by the time he's playing. The kid is a gamer.

Of course your entitled to your opinion, but your wrong. If you've watched available film, you'd know what players, scouts and coaches know, that he is the overall top guy this year.
Hey man you’re entitled to yours as well. I’ve seen with my own eyes at least 8 quarterbacks in Texas better than Jake Garcia.

Thats the problem.....He is a QB.....his game changing plays should be with his arm.....I dont want a runner that can throw. But I do prefer someone that can move. I dont think the QB at SMU ran for alot of yards when lashlee was there but the OL needs to improve. Lashlee doesnt need a running QB
Buechele is athletic is what’s being left out of that point. Garcia isnt that

Advertisement
I will say this Garcia is legit great accuracy that's his strength and is a football junkie that wants to improve his game by any means necessary also a big leader guys rally around him and will do great here here in coach lashley scheme
Thanks Mr. Garcia. Appreciate the honesty observation. Give Jake our best.

Go Canes

**** CIS. People say the class is incomplete without a top QB. Then the #1 target who's from Cali leaves USC. We are the most likely destination. This board is still complaining. Lashlee has been all over this kid for a reason people. The OL will be fixed by the time he's playing. The kid is a gamer.

The fact Lashlee is all in on Garcia is what sells me the most on him.

Advertisement
Back