Garcia Decommits!!

Garcia is elite! Kid has all the tools in the toolbox. Lashlee will adapt the offense to Garcia’s strength. I expect an SMU type O with Garcia at the helm. We are running a lot more zone read RPO with King due to his running ability. Garcia will be a Heisman contender in the near future.

Advertisement
I look at him different than his ranking. He's not an elite talent but he's a solid, blue-collar guy who can run an offense. Miami has won with those types of guys in the past. If he was quicker, I'd be all in. Athleticism is my primary concern.

He impressed me with his intangibles in the Valdosta game against Warner Robins. He got his *** kicked in the first half and led them back.
This. He got hit, a lot in that game and kept coming back. He had every reason to quit. Just moved there. New coach, new offense, not a whole lot of time to work with his skill guys. And a pretty **** good hard nosed team in WR that was not backing down and bringing the lumber. Garcia has a set, let’s just say that.

Not trying to; I just call it how I see it. Kosi is going to want to start somewhere — and who could blame him? Matocha will bounce unless he loves UM and wants to be a career backup. Now you’re left with TVD and maybe King. If King leaves, now what? I understand we’re going to be active in the portal, but you still want at least 3 scholarship quarterbacks on the roster.
Wow, you never mentioned Martell.

He just doesn't move...unless Lashlee gone and someone else is going to use his arm. King is great cause he can move...alot of his great game changing plays are his runs.
In all fairness, DKing is in like the top 5% of QBs when it comes to movement traits. Ain’t no way Lashlee is basing an offense that requires these types of abilities. Lashlee has proven he can adjust.... but can our OL?

Garcia will never stay here and develop as long as Mac has stayed at Bama.. Garcia can make any throw though and has been lights out against very tough GA competition.. turn on film, kid has legit arm talent but next to no athleticism which separates him from the top tier QB’s in this class
You're confusing no athleticism with hanging in the pocket. The kid can move and he throws very well on the run.

Advertisement
Jake Garcia is elite! He will be a Heisman contender in Lashlee’s O. We will finally have a dynamic air raid style passing attack. Garcia can make every throw & from different platforms. Very excited about this ‘21 class & offensive staff 🙌🏽

Advertisement
Hmm
AF30855A-325E-4257-8F12-755055FD7C4F.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Id give it up to signing day i don’t think he will commit to soon if he does end up coming here. Hope for his deceision this week and then we could get the ball rolling with t2 and mason.

Advertisement
Show of hands if you’re surprised King mope Dwin doesn’t like Garcia? No hands? He was trying to shït on LT a few weeks ago. Dude is so anti Miami, this the same dude that said Taggart would kill it at FSU. Enough said.

How about if you’re surprised King “he’s not coming here” mope Beast mode is penciling him in anywhere but here? Nope me either.

Anyway, Garcia may not be a world beater but he’s going to be a very good college QB. I like what I’ve seen from him this season and like his upside. Lashlee has proven he can work with different types of QBs so I’m not worried about his lack of speed. He’s going to have a chip on his shoulder and come in ready to work. Beyond all that, it’s good for perception as well. Will undoubtedly be looked as a big W for us and continue our recruiting momentum. Take all day.

Between last years class and the current 1, we are finally starting to stack the type of talent that we’re going to need to get back to that elite level. I think Jake can play a big role in that but either way, you could do much worse than a recruit of his caliber at the 11th hour.

Advertisement
Back