Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I look at him different than his ranking. He's not an elite talent but he's a solid, blue-collar guy who can run an offense. Miami has won with those types of guys in the past. If he was quicker, I'd be all in. Athleticism is my primary concern.

He impressed me with his intangibles in the Valdosta game against Warner Robins. He got his *** kicked in the first half and led them back.
His traits are better than Kyle Trask's fwiw. I'm not as high on him as others but there's a pathway to him being an all-ACC QB if his supporting cast is strong.
Newman is a flake. Tua's brother has talent. Daniels is similar to Garcia IMO.
We all love to rag on UGA and Kirby Smart on here. I've seen Quincy Avery make some similarly disparaging comments about them recently. Maybe Newman deserves the benefit of the doubt that he was turned off by that scene.

Advertisement
Dwins logic:
A. If a kid is committed or will likely be committed to Miami - 'He sucks/isn't a dog/fire the staff'
B. If a a kid doesn't commit to Miami - 'He's a dog/why can't we be Bama/fire the staff'

Never change Mopey.
Yo don’t talk **** to Dwins. He’s one of the the OG guys and you definitely don’t have the cred to ***** about an OG.

Would love to hear Dwins' expert opinion as to why Garcia 'isn't that good'. This should be entertaining.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man we were all talking about how we just needed some Jake Garcia news to take our minds off of T2 in the other thread. Well here it is

Advertisement
Back