Damnit Third Quarter moon!Light to moderate rain 50%, becoming heavier. Chance of lightning low.
Temp: 76 degrees
Humidity: 85%
Wind: calm
Moon Phase: Third Quarter
Wet Bulb: 70.2
UV Index: 0
Please no lightning strikes cause those ****ers will delay the game if they think lightning was flashing two states over.Chance of lightning low.
Light to moderate rain 50%, becoming heavier. Chance of lightning low.
Temp: 76 degrees
Humidity: 85%
Wind: calm
Moon Phase: Third Quarter
Wet Bulb: 70.2
UV Index: 0
I've never seen this place so concerned about rain before. We got this.
You'd also think we didn't just play a game (Wake) on a wet field. Nobody was fretting about it raining during the game there.You'd think we were mowing the lawn not playing football.
Only reason it bothers me is cause I gotta go sit in it.. and tailgate before hand. Besides it's not really rain, it's more tiger tears.I've never seen this place so concerned about rain before. We got this.
And then…the INJURIES!You'd also think we didn't just play a game (Wake) on a wet field. Nobody was fretting about it raining during the game there.
Please don't mock God. Especially before a big game.
Unless it is a monsoon, I think Herm Edwards once said rain gives the advantage to the offense because the receivers know where they are going but the dbacks uncertainty makes a wet surface a greater liability.I've never seen this place so concerned about rain before. We got this.
It’s not so much the rain as potential lightning delays. They’ve already had several this year and it’s already a late start. In-game delays could potentially kill momentum.I've never seen this place so concerned about rain before. We got this.
You'd think we were mowing the lawn not playing football.
I know at Jupiter High, it was whenever there was a lightning strike within 3 miles (I think) and there had to be 20 minutes since the last strike in that range. They had an automated system that handled it.My question continues to be: WHO IS IN CHARGE OF CALLING THESE LIGHTNING DELAYS?
There's no doubt in my mind that the second lightning delay in the Bama-FSU game was done with the intent of slowing FSU's offense down. They were steamrolling Bama at that point.
Lightning delays always seem to favor the home team.
I fully expect to see at least one lightning delay this Saturday. The pregame ones are bad, but mid-game delays are the worst.