Gametime Weather

Advertisement
1695401956025.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s nice weather, today. Not looking forward to tomorrow.

View attachment 257934

Lol this isn't anything strong at all

I think earlier in the week they were expecting this TS to move faster and already be into Philly. Having grown up and lived in FL my entire life in dealing with storms the one nice thing is when one is that close, it sucks up all the surrounding storms. Very rare to have like a random thunderstorm before a hurricane that is not one of the outer bands or associated with the storm.

Looking at NOAA they are now calling for tropical storm winds to most likely arrive around midnight Saturday in Philly, well after our game. Earliest reasonable would be right around game time. Storm will actually hit Philly closer to Sunday night. This ish gonna be a lil windy and prob little spurts of rain.

I think earlier in the week they were expecting this TS to move faster and already be into Philly. Having grown up and lived in FL my entire life in dealing with storms the one nice thing is when one is that close, it sucks up all the surrounding storms. Very rare to have like a random thunderstorm before a hurricane that is not one of the outer bands or associated with the storm.

Looking at NOAA they are now calling for tropical storm winds to most likely arrive around midnight Saturday in Philly, well after our game. Earliest reasonable would be right around game time. Storm will actually hit Philly closer to Sunday night. This ish gonna be a lil windy and prob little spurts of rain.
Good hopefully we get a few hours of dry time for the.game before the heavier and winds kick in late that night

Advertisement
This is another one of those games that tell us where the program is. MiamiOH and Bethune were the first two and they passed with flying colors. Now comes an obvious mismatch away from home in an empty stadium with crappy weather.
I’m interested to see the mindset.
100% another "do your job" game.

Advertisement
This is another one of those games that tell us where the program is. MiamiOH and Bethune were the first two and they passed with flying colors. Now comes an obvious mismatch away from home in an empty stadium with crappy weather.
I’m interested to see the mindset.

I watched the Rutgers game. The Temple QB can look good at times and terrible others. I honestly hate QBs like that because those types can get hot and I have PTSD. He throws off his back foot a ton, especially with pressure, but most of their plays are designed to get the ball out fast. My biggest takeaway was their run defense is horrible. And their run game is horrible.

Just a note: That Rutgers game was not nearly as bad as the score indicates. It was 13-7 in the 4th and Rutgers scored a whole bunch of points in the span of a few minutes.

Hoping for the best weather wise. Just get a dub and prepare for ACC play

Advertisement
Back