Gametime Weather

Advertisement
I was going to take my little kid and drive down from Northern NJ. The NJ turnpike in the rain will be nuts. I got two tickets in Sec 134 that I bought through Miami, I paid $80 in total I put them on Stubhub for $25 each, I'll take $20 from someone here.

Advertisement
Ironic that the weather people are now warning about an approaching tropical cyclone. They must be watching Flightaware.

Weather in Pittsburgh looks perfect. Weather in Philly not as perfect. It keeps improving though. .15" of rain expected for Sat afternoon. 20 mph winds. Should be a non-factor.

Advertisement
I was going to take my little kid and drive down from Northern NJ. The NJ turnpike in the rain will be nuts. I got two tickets in Sec 134 that I bought through Miami, I paid $80 in total I put them on Stubhub for $25 each, I'll take $20 from someone here.
Take the Amtrak from Newark to Philly then the subway to the stadium.

Advertisement
.03 inches of rain per hour and 15-20 mph winds, but this is an enclosed stadium. Weather won’t be an issue at all. Not a nice day, for sure. But it’s not gonna be some slop monsoon where nobody can move with 40 mph winds. Just a breezy, crappy day with some light steady rain. Non-issue.
I’ve been an Eagles fan since the 80’s , I must’ve missed that enclosed stadium friend lol

That 23 point spread is looking risky at this point. It was always an ask to win by 3 TDs.
It's a big line. That said, we've got the OL and RBs to just ground and pound if we choose to. Temple can't. I'd take the under for sure with the weather forecast, but I'll say Miami covers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back