Gametime Weather

We rollin then
booty shake GIF

Fellas fellas we need some nsfw alerts. The Ol lady knows I frequent the site my guys and I can’t be scrolling next to her on the couch and have little booty blonde cheeks popping up.

Advertisement
Fellas fellas we need some nsfw alerts. The Ol lady knows I frequent the site my guys and I can’t be scrolling next to her on the couch and have little booty blonde cheeks popping up.
Stay away from page 2 of the Class Prediction thread from this morning.

Or tell her you're going to grab a beer and check it out. You're welcome.

If we LOSE this game and WHICH we won't cause of the phuckin weather then I have a big **** problem

Stay away from page 2 of the Class Prediction thread from this morning.

Or tell her you're going to grab a beer and check it out. You're welcome.

she honestly wouldn’t care but probably would be like wtf that’s a recruiting board for Miami football haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's just go there and win this ******. We are the mighty MIAMI HURRICANES. I was just being a smart **** with the weather. Let's do it my friends.
Given the cold weather, would we be called “Bomb Cyclones”? Either way, we gonna cause some damage !!!

Yep and I remember when we played at Pitt back in 2013, Deon Bush, Rayshawn Jenkins, and Jamal Carter were doing pregame warm-ups with their shirts off. Cold weather is mental, once you start running around you are fine.
I remember that game. It was the Friday afternoon after Thanksgiving. It was like 24 degrees at kick off. We won going away, something like 45-21.
It is mental, if Al Frauden can have those guys ready, shouldn't Shanny?

Advertisement
Still have ptsd from thag 2018 Boston colllege game
What a miserable game. And, the walk back to a cab from the stadium was an exercise in trying to avoid punching college dudes dressed as spiderman or some other weird ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back