Gametime Weather

Advertisement
We literally just won a game last season in 2019 vs Pitt on the road when it was snow flurries remember barren came in and won the game last minute, it was in the 30s for temperature that game

We literally just won a game last season in 2019 vs Pitt on the road when it was snow flurries remember barren came in and won the game last minute, it was in the 30s for temperature that game
This.

If Miami can beat a Kenny Pickett led team when the temp is in the 30’s then beating Duke Saturday night should be no problem.

Advertisement
Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

Advertisement
Beat Pitt with Larry Fitzgerald I think it was 2003 it was really cold that game.
Yep and I remember when we played at Pitt back in 2013, Deon Bush, Rayshawn Jenkins, and Jamal Carter were doing pregame warm-ups with their shirts off. Cold weather is mental, once you start running around you are fine.

Advertisement
Earlier in the week it looked like it would rain today. I was worried Cutcliffe would purposely leave the field wet. Glad that’s not the case

WHO GIVES A F@CK ABOUT THE WEATHER.

anyone anytime anywhere (and now for the soy f@ggots on here and elsewhere In Any Weather and In Any Uniform and With or Without Black Socks)

I can think of worse conditions. Hopefully we roll.
As a person who grew up in the Midwest, I laugh every time the cold weather threads begin. All our players have aspirations of playing in the NFL. Could you imagine any NFL player worried about cold weather affecting their play. They're the same for both teams. Warm weather is a lot harder to deal with. It's not like Duke or any other team has played a bunch of games in cold weather. If you're a baller, you ball regardless of the conditions. Let's GO!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back