Gameday Setting Up On The UC Patio

Jaguars stadium has girls in the pool every Sunday. we get it poppin up here
S2yBqYo.jpg

Most scenic looking Gameday I've ever seen.

That's great advertising right there.

Yep! It's going to look like a fun place to be. Specially if we get some girls in the pool

Advertisement
I'm curious to see if after spending time on campus and seeing everything that we have going on....will the espn propaganda machine continue to spit out the crappy facilities narrative.
I suspect they will not stop but we shall see.

Last edited:
S2yBqYo.jpg

Yep! It's going to look like a fun place to be. Specially if we get some girls in the pool

Maybe you could get game day to go there next week.
You could be in charge of lining up former semenholes to be the celebrity picker.

Advertisement
S2yBqYo.jpg

Let's think about a couple of things.

First, they are planning to tear down the Towers. Heresy. Gut them and renovate, those are iconic buildings.

Second, that lake is where our ORIGINAL football stadium was supposed to be (per the original master plan for Coral Gables and UM, and before we sold the dirt to pay for the Merrick Building construction).

****, I love my campus.

I'm curious to see if after spending time on campus and seeing everything that we have going on....will the espn propaganda machine continue to spit out the crappy facilities narrative.
I suspect not but we shall see.

If they are smart, they would send a couple of cameramen on a half-mile hike to film the ACTUAL PROGRESS towards our new IPF. It's, literally, just behind the Towers.

Good lord, that would go a long way to extinguishing the myth of "poor facilities".

I'd be down for that. I know a couple.
S2yBqYo.jpg

Maybe you could get game day to go there next week.
You could be in charge of lining up former semenholes to be the celebrity picker.

Advertisement

If they are smart, they would send a couple of cameramen on a half-mile hike to film the ACTUAL PROGRESS towards our new IPF. It's, literally, just behind the Towers.

Good lord, that would go a long way to extinguishing the myth of "poor facilities".

Have we started? I thought they still needed money

S2yBqYo.jpg

First, they are planning to tear down the Towers. Heresy. Gut them and renovate, those are iconic buildings.

Second, that lake is where our ORIGINAL football stadium was supposed to be (per the original master plan for Coral Gables and UM, and before we sold the dirt to pay for the Merrick Building construction).

****, I love my campus.

They ever touch that lake and we'll all be ****ed. Always laugh when some yahoo shows the on campus stadium over the lake. The lake is the University of Miami.

Agree about the Towers. Pure heresy. First thing you see as you approach the campus in all directions. Like beacons.

S2yBqYo.jpg

****, I love my campus.

They ever touch that lake and we'll all be ****ed. Always laugh when some yahoo shows the on campus stadium over the lake. The lake is the University of Miami.

Agree about the Towers. Pure heresy. First thing you see as you approach the campus in all directions. Like beacons.

Yes, but it wasn't originally. There was a canal. And they dug it into a lake. Thus, the lake could have been situated elsewhere, like behind the School of Business.

Look, I realize it's too late now, but it would be nice for them to talk about how the original plan was to have a stadium there. A bit of history, no big deal.

Advertisement
Just beautiful with the lake n palm trees, not to mention a pool (where I heard on radio diving team would be there practicing). Imagine pool being used in mid November! So glad it's here on campus n not commercial South Beach or the stadium

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Have we started? I thought they still needed money

We have 34.5 million out of 36 million. We started it.

Already ahead of you bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQUplx0y3KQ

Wish they would have sent fienbaum

Finebaum's head would have blistered by 11 am. I would pay to see that.

Advertisement
The whole set-up is a massive failure if they don't have tons of "students" out by the pool...in NOVEMBER!!!

I hope they do and actually show everything we have going but I don't trust they will.
Even if they do a month from now the talking heads will be pounding that lie again.

Already ahead of you bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQUplx0y3KQ

Wish they would have sent fienbaum

Finebaum's head would have blistered by 11 am. I would pay to see that.

Exactly!! How out of place would he be by on that stage by the pool with all that behind him.

Advertisement
Back