Game1 overreactions porst!

For real though. The OL looked real good today though. Yea it’s Bethune but even in years past against inferior competition, we weren’t imposing our will and we definitely would give up a couple sacks. Our boys up front manhandled them all day from 1st string to 3rd string. I think we had 1 negative play not counting the botched fumble. Plus that’s without our best OL. Campbell looked pretty good today so I’m intrigued what happens when Zion is ready to go. He’s been practicing but was scratched for today. Could play next week. I wonder if they slide Campbell to RT and Scaife to RG.

Advertisement
meme.png

I have a brocrush on Henry Parrish. Already told my wife so don't try and blackmail me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People already freaking out over the defense 🤣. Defense Gave up 13 points it's not a big deal, when they got near the RedZone the clamped down. The biggest issues were just mental not physical. I'm watching sloppy defense play everywhere unless your Georgia who has an elite defense, it happens everywhere early in the season. We won't really get to see we're our defense/offense is until ACC play.

Advertisement
Hedley must hurt himself holding all those extra points. Saw him limping big time on sidelines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back