Game1 overreactions porst!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get it the defense only gave up 13 points, what concerns me is we gave 350 yards of offense to Bethune, guys weren’t really flying to the ball, for example the broken tackle over the middle on one of Bethune’s drives, cool he makes the catch, where are the reinforcements dudes gets 10 yards after catch. I also felt like Bethune had too many explosive plays….those are my critical thoughts. Overall we did what we were supposed to do, offense looked good and physical, I’d like to see a couple more shots down field, but the execution on offense was very good, I feel like we were creating an identity. Special teams played very well too looked fast.

Advertisement
Fire Rad! Getting into the Green Lot was a disaster. If he himself needed to open that gate at EXACTLY 10:30am and start waving cars in then he should've been there like Sam Jankovich used to do at The OB.

Strike 2, buddy. Strike 1 was signing on to that ACC TV deal.

You wanna go for one more, tough guy? Ain't NOBODY around here opposed to these words....New AD Jennifer Strawley.

All Hedley's punts went a total of zero yards COMBINED!

Freak Out Panic GIF

Advertisement
Fire Rad! Getting into the Green Lot was a disaster. If he himself needed to open that gate at EXACTLY 10:30am and start waving cars in then he should've been there like Sam Jankovich used to do at The OB.

Strike 2, buddy. Strike 1 was signing on to that ACC TV deal.

You wanna go for one more, tough guy? Ain't NOBODY around here opposed to these words....New AD Jennifer Strawley.
He ain’t lying about the Green Lot

Advertisement
Manny's defense would have never given up all those chunk plays.

Fly the banners!

He ain’t lying about the Green Lot
Yup. I tried to couch my actual very real annoyance there with some humor but that wasn't a great way to start the day. The anger obviously quickly evaporated once in the gate and the happiness of being back where we belong set in but they need to fix the problem.

Terrell Waldon. Secret weapon. 5 rushes. 41 yards. No bio. Heck, we don't even know what class he is in. Mario is one smart dude.
Dude could be 30 and just wearing a wig there too. He was actually on the Saints practice squad in 2016. Real name is Terry Walton IV. Played college ball at Slippery Rock after getting kick out of Syracuse.

Advertisement
Back