Game Worn Jerseys For Sale

MDOcane

here we go again...
thought i'd share:

the allcanes store is selling game worn jerseys for $50.00 + tax ($6.95 shipping)
you can call the store to order 305-661-9011

7.jpg:large

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's not technically "game worn" just because Harry wore all 300 of those for a second in the parking lot at SLS. Thanks for the heads up though.

It's not technically "game worn" just because Harry wore all 300 of those for a second in the parking lot at SLS. Thanks for the heads up though.

lmao im just sharing the info posted for those who aren't on social media

Advertisement

Just messing with you. No worries.

Kinda off topic, but has anyone ever seen a legit Shockey Canes jersey for sale anywhere? I've looked for years and have only seen garbage homemade versions. Even the autographed versions on legit sites weren't actual Canes jerseys from that era.

Kinda off topic, but has anyone ever seen a legit Shockey Canes jersey for sale anywhere? I've looked for years and have only seen garbage homemade versions. Even the autographed versions on legit sites weren't actual Canes jerseys from that era.

This one looks pretty good. Cheap too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miami-Jerse...6?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item41805bb484

225.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miami-Jerse...6?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item41805bb484

225.jpg

Lolol

225.jpg

Thanks but that's actually my ad on Ebay. It looks good in the photo but the stitching is suspect and it fits a little too snug in the gut. Don't tell anyone though as I'm hoping there's still a resale market for our special "tan" alternate jerseys from then.

Advertisement

225.jpg

Thanks but that's actually my ad on Ebay. It looks good in the photo but the stitching is suspect and it fits a little too snug in the gut. Don't tell anyone though as I'm hoping there's still a resale market for our special "tan" alternate jerseys from then.

Real talk - who the **** puts up some dirty *** jersey/shirt like that? Goodwill wouldnt take it. You'd have to find a charity dropbox or drive to Alachua county to find someone to take that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I went to the allcanes website and they dont have those jerseys on there

Last edited:
I got dibs on #30. Although I heard they're buy one get one free. In that case I want #22 & #30.

Advertisement
Back