Game Week, Boys. Let's Get Hyped

Advertisement
image.jpg

And the sad thing is that our clown coach would stand at the podium and say that the loss does not effect our season one bit because it was not an ACC game.

LMAO at this dude's sig

19 Years old

Helping To Form A New Generation of Hurricane Fans.

What do U know about them Miami boys?!?!

God help this program if this F@qqot Army is the "new generation of fans."

Advertisement
Advertisement
We win the acc and goto playoffs

Mark my words. Anything is possible if Trump can be president

LMAO at this dude's sig

19 Years old

THIS

Says the 2 "Fans" who think openly rooting for the team they claim to "love" to lose is productive or will change anything.

Listen young fella, as I've said before, rooting one way or the other doesn't change a damned thing. I just wanted to get your knickers in a twist. You are wearing knickers, right? They are twisted, right?

By the way, your Fraulden has 92 days left.

LMAO at this dude's sig

19 Years old

THIS

Says the 2 "Fans" who think openly rooting for the team they claim to "love" to lose is productive or will change anything.

Listen young fella, as I've said before, rooting one way or the other doesn't change a damned thing. I just wanted to get your knickers in a twist. You are wearing knickers, right? They are twisted, right?

By the way, your Fraulden has 92 days left.

If you look at my posts on this board, you would see that I don't support Golden. I hope he gets fired too, but it will happen naturally because Golden has already proved he's not a good coach. There is no need to root for losses.

Advertisement
LMAO at this dude's sig

19 Years old

Not defending him but you can always stop rooting for them. Crazy concept. I'm not drinking no got **** kool aid either but give me a break. You aren't connected to this program even as an alum. If you feel so entitled to openly bash the program, players, coaches then bash everything including the legacy and root for UF or FSU. You not obligated to be a fan of this team but you people go to some dumb *** lengths.

It's like calling your wife a *****, ****, ***** or **** openly, lettin your boys smash, **** talking her cause she looks good and you tell everybody how she was the **** and let her self go then expect her to cook a 5 course meal every night and **** you like a **** star wtf?! Lol

I'm not no slurper, kool aid drinker, corch supporter or none of that **** but this is just college football and programs like ours find ways to emerge REGARDLESS of who's t the helm. Golden Fs it up? Coo GTFOH. If not ok. I want Ws but I'm not squatting over this []_[] for likes and support in some "fan" forum.

Wake up. Cheer up. The embarrassment will soon be over.

Firing Day is only 90 away.

[video=youtube;YJXPTnPmm78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXPTnPmm78[/video]

Advertisement
Miami should score on every possession. Bethune should move the ball and score on D'No's D.

content_image4.jpg

GAMEDAY TIMELINE

• 1 p.m.. - Green Lot Opens
  • 2 p.m. - Maroon, Purple, Blue & Orange Lots Open
  • 4:15 p.m. - Hurricane Walk (Team Arrives) at SW Gate
  • 4:30 p.m. - Stadium Gates Open
  • 5:00 p.m. - The ******* Banner Flies
  • 5:45 p.m. - Band of the Hour Pregame Show
  • 5:55 p.m. - Team Entrance - Through the Smoke
  • 6 p.m. - KICKOFF

Advertisement
Back