[video=youtube;41EPQQRwU3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EPQQRwU3Y[/video]

BCC-VS-THE-U.gif

bccdance.jpg

cropped-31.jpg

dsc08657.jpg

HCHGBKIZMIFFETB.20131026230756.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nothing wrong with those Russell unis. ****, even that batman thing on the helmets is OK.

I going just sit back and enjoy watching Canes football for the next two week..Becasue after the cupcakes are finished it put up are GTFO of Miami to Al.....

You're such a sad human being. You don't have to root for losses, it will happen naturally because Golden is not a good coach. I don't get the point at all. Just pathetic

Advertisement
Long Live Losses!!!!!!!!

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

In LOSE We Trust......Why?...................It Gets That Fat ******* Fired!

Fly The F*cking Banner!

You're such a sad human being. You don't have to root for losses, it will happen naturally because Golden is not a good coach. I don't get the point at all. Just pathetic

I agree. Anyone who doesn't root for losses every week is a f a g g o t of immense proportions.

Advertisement
I never root for my Canes to lose, but getting rid of Al is about the only thing that could tempt me. an he lose to BC and even get back on the bus? We have too much talent to lose to BC. I don't know who their coach is, but he will probably out coach Al..

Openly rooting against your favorite team has absolutely ZERO impact on the game.

I feel like some of you guys think that if you show up to the home opener with a Bethune Cookman jersey on then that will increase the chance of Herb Waters dropping a touchdown, or Brad Kaaya overthrowing Coley, or Yearby tripping on a linemans foot on a 3rd and 4. I mean get real.

Listen I want Golden gone like most people on this board, and it will happen naturally if he continues to coach like he has the past 4 years. Thats the bottomline.

Advertisement
Openly rooting against your favorite team has absolutely ZERO impact on the game.

I feel like some of you guys think that if you show up to the home opener with a Bethune Cookman jersey on then that will increase the chance of Herb Waters dropping a touchdown, or Brad Kaaya overthrowing Coley, or Yearby tripping on a linemans foot on a 3rd and 4. I mean get real.

Listen I want Golden gone like most people on this board, and it will happen naturally if he continues to coach like he has the past 4 years. Thats the bottomline.

Openly rooting for the players (and not the staff) has absolutely ZERO impact on the game.

I feel like some of you guys think that if you show up to the home opener with a Miami jersey on then that will increase the chance of Herb Waters catching a touchdown, or Brad Kaaya hitting Coley on a successful screen, or Yearby ripping off a 90 TD run. I mean get real.

Listen I want Golden gone like most people on this board, and it will happen naturally if he continues to coach like he has the past 4 years. That's the bottomline.

Openly rooting for the players (and not the staff) has absolutely ZERO impact on the game.

I feel like some of you guys think that if you show up to the home opener with a Miami jersey on then that will increase the chance of Herb Waters catching a touchdown, or Brad Kaaya hitting Coley on a successful screen, or Yearby ripping off a 90 TD run. I mean get real.

Listen I want Golden gone like most people on this board, and it will happen naturally if he continues to coach like he has the past 4 years. That's the bottomline.

Wow you got me! I know its terrible to root for the team that I have been a fan of since I was 4 years old.

Of course me directly supporting the players doesn't impact the game either, but they are my team. I will go to my grave in a Hurricanes jersey and I will not actively root against the team to lose just because I hate Al Golden. If he sucks like most of us expect. He will be gone.

Advertisement
If you do not wish that we lose as many games as possible I really question whether or not your Cane fan.

Go Wildcats!!!
I don't think they will get the job done but I'm storming the field and recording it at FAU when they kick a last second field goal to beat us.

Advertisement
Back