Game Week Babaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

I want to see how Malik's game has improved and taken the next step. I want to see the OL dominate and look cohesive. If those 2 things happen everything else will fall into place IMO.

Advertisement
I'm thinking we'll start off slow on offense, but pick it up in the 2nd quarter. 13-0 at the end of the first quarter. Then we score 21 points (3 TD's) in the second quarter making it 34-0 at halftime. 1st team O and D take first series of second half we go up 41, back ups come in score 2 TD's. We win 55-0.

Our backups get more playing time than our starters, because we're up 49-0 in the second quarter.

Advertisement
I LITERALLY WILL ONLY WATCH THE OLINE AND ROSIER.

I WANT TO SEE SIGNIFICANT PUSH UPFRONT.
FROM ROSIER I WANT HIM TO NOT PLAY IN THE SECOND HALF. BECAUSE HE'S THROWN 4 TD'S ALREADY.

Rosier will light up a team that has no business hanging with us. The defense will lock it down like they suppose to do.

1. No major injuries
2. Less penalties
3. After Rosier is finished, some good play form Shierrifs (cause you just never know)

Advertisement
I want to see the young guns light it up. Harley and Thomas, Irvin, Gaynor and Donaldson, Garvin and Johnson, Bandy and Carter, etc.

Score in all 3 phases
Big game for Homer - prove he can be a reliable #2
Harley and Thomas with TDs

7Z5MciL.jpg

Advertisement
I'm going to look forward to the Special Teams executing on a championship level. This is the unit where we'll see a majority of the kids you aren't going to be starting on offense or defense. The o-line and Rosier are the story but I want to see special teams touchdowns and blocked kicks.

Advertisement
I want to see some reserved, bland offense that still manages to score at will.

Same thing week 2.

Then pull the pin on the grenade with FSU.

I want to see some reserved, bland offense that still manages to score at will.

Same thing week 2.

Then pull the pin on the grenade with FSU.

Don't do it to yourself, man.

I learned my lesson last year.

What we see the first week is exactly what we'll see against FSU and every other team. The only changes will be the players themselves (either for the best or worst).

Patchen...to get his first sack

Mike Smith...5+ tkls, FF, INT, Sack

Gray...100yds, 2 tds

Langham...100+ yds, 1 td

pulling for these guys

Advertisement
Back