Game Week Babaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Big game because it's the first game. No way to sugar coat it this feels like the last week of Spring camp, not the first week of the season.

What do we know about the opponent? Well they have two names, which I assume is meant to serve as a perforated edge for when we break them in half.

Let's make it interesting with Three Bolded Things you'd like to see on Saturday. I'll start in hopes this devolves into an actual discussion of Miami Hurricanes football.

1. No injuries. Real wild card, I know.

2. Jeff Thomas touchdown. I don't care how, I just want to see the man score. Actually I do care: punt return.

3. More fans than Gator Tears page views. Over 350k, IIRC. I think this would cause Hard Rock to slide into the Atlantic Ocean, but I'd like us to get back to the "anyone, anywhere" mentality in style. Plus the national exposure would be bigger than Bama/FSU. Can't get a national headline because you played an opening week patsy? Play your game in the city of Atlantis and see if they can ignore you.

LET'S FRIGGIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IMG_5300.jpg

Advertisement
I want to see us come out and hurt people. Finish them early. Defense needs to set the tone every game

OL---protect QB and push those guys around

MALIK--- No turnovers and 60+% completion rate

Walton and RB's 250+ rushing yards

On Defense: Zero TD's given up.
On Offense: 3 RB's rush over 100.

....man, Shaq scares me...

Advertisement
Special team TD
Clean Pocket all game
Less then 100 yards passing given up on defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Bethune-Cookman...all I want to see is an offense that looks like it could play with the big boys and put up points. If we do that, our D will carry us to 11-1 or 12-0

Advertisement
1. Joe Jackson with 3 sacks in the first half.
2. Jeff Thomas with a punt and/or kickoff return.
3. Travis Homer with a 50+ yd rushing TD

6 sacks on D
TD's by Thomas, Harley & Herndon
No interceptions on Rosier

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. No injuries.
2. Mostly 2nd string by start of 3rd Q.
3. Mostly 3rd string midway through 4th.

1) Violent & physical - with discipline
2) Rosier & the offense controlling tempo of the game
3) Depth identified

Because it's Bethune, the game will be over in the first quarter, so I wanna see the young guys get in the game.

Looking foward to seeing, Amari Carter, Travis Homer, Deejay Dallas, Mike Harley, Jeff Thomas, Dionte Mullins, D.J. Johnson, Jonathan Garvin, Michael Irvin Jr, De'andre Wilder, Bradley Jennings Jr, Trajan Bandy & possibly Jon Ford if they let him play.

Also wanna see Dee Delaney, Malek Young & the rest of the CB's go to work, there should be at least 1 pick 6 in this game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back