Game Times For 1st 3 games

Advertisement
I like the night game for A&M

I know the debates about our offensive philosophy has rolled on but ball control and no quick 3 and outs like we had last year in the bigger games will really help especially early in that game

I don’t see us coming out flat with these coaches

Advertisement
There is a 6pm game on ESPN on 9/17, so that game isn't kicking off till prob 9:15 local, 8:15 College Station time.
It's silly how they continue to schedule college football like they are going to be done in 3 hours. **** the saturday noon games are rarely over by 330 when the next games are supposed to start. Screws up recording because they switch the start of the later game to another channel like espn news.

It's silly how they continue to schedule college football like they are going to be done in 3 hours. **** the saturday noon games are rarely over by 330 when the next games are supposed to start. Screws up recording because they switch the start of the later game to another channel like espn news.
Yep and it’s been this way for like 15 years so not sure why they don’t figure that out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the night game for A&M

I know the debates about our offensive philosophy has rolled on but ball control and no quick 3 and outs like we had last year in the bigger games will really help especially early in that game

I don’t see us coming out flat with these coaches

That'll be a change from the past - several years - with one, single exception.

That game against Notre ****.

Manny must have been stuck in the crapper pre-game.

Advertisement
Back