Game Review: Miami at App State

View as article
thanks for breaking down the film and identifying good tape. intrigued by the analysis. you bring great value to this board

Advertisement
It gets off line in a few of the screen shots, but you can look at the comments below the photo if the comments don't line up. I think I got it back in sync again after a few of them, but it just takes too long to upload them all over again, so I hope it will do as is.

We are going to forgive for it this time, but next time we will not pay ... oh you did this for free. Never mind. Great work. Amazing detail.

Great post. I love it.

I Agree on Kaaya taking to long to adjust to crAPP State bringing the nickel defender up on the line of scrimmage to defend the quick screen. He took far too many downs to check out of that play. I'm pretty sure Richt coached him up on this.

The highlight of the game was the second half adjustments by the coaching staff, defensively.
App state found a lot of success on that outside zone run in the first half. If this were las years staff crAPP state wins the game on that play alone because of our constant lack of adjustments.
That play was non existent in the 2nd half so I was excited to see us adjust.
Paul Johnson says he plans on being more "hands on" this week as that was the worst offensive performance his team has had in his tenure at Gt.Personally, I think his team is the least talented of all the teams he has had. They don't have any speed at the slot-back. No dynamic WRs to truly challenge our DB's and the O-line is weak overall save for the Left tackle and I think he's a freshman.

Advertisement
OP should have his own TV show. Would love to watch a video version where he talks through each highlight with so-mo replay as he makes each point. Would beat the crap out of the two clowns doing Mark's show -- which in itself is a vast improvement on goldie's.

Excellent work. Not many people will go as in-depth with analysis of the offensive and defensive lines. Loved it.

Advertisement
Great in depth analysis, and I like that you don't mind saying when something was done improperly. You did an EXCELLENT job and I look forward to enjoying your future work as the heart of our schedule comes up.

Kudos to you!

Advertisement
Back