Game on ESPN tomorrow perfect opportunity..?

There is a student basketball page on FB called Storm Surge. Join the group and ask for them to chant...

Last edited:
Advertisement
There is a student basketball page on FB called Storm Surge. I will post asking for them to chant...

They won't. If you know most of those kids they would never do anything like that. It goes against school spirit. ****es me off.

Don't disrespect Larranagga and the work he and his team are doing to actually be a championship caliber team. Keep it about basketball.

Please do not contaminate the only coAch we have at this ******* school by daring to utter fatso's name in his presence.

Advertisement
Ya never thought about that.. maybe wait til the game is over, most of the crowd is gone and its only admin and then the whole student section still be there and just go nuts

The students will not chant Fire Al Golden at the basketball game. It is a big BASKETBALL game. Has nothing to do with football. Any student that tries would get some crazy looks and people yelling at him to shut up. Only chance would be if we were blowing them out, and a student started the chant near the end of game/half, and a few others joined in.

Personally I wouldn't, unless the game was literally over. That's the only time I'd join in.

Advertisement
Back