Game on ESPN tomorrow perfect opportunity..?

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Get the student section to chant "fire al golden" get some signs and banners.. **** even some pitchforks.

It would either work or blow up in our face and just **** our recruiting and everything

Donna would be there for sure though as well all know she supports basketball more than football

Advertisement
Nothing fcks our recruiting more than keeping Gorlden

I swear Golden isnt the problem, ya hes a ****** coach, but he can get the kids to come to Miami, we have no problem getting offensive guys to the U, its only defense so they are simply worried that they arent being used the right way and they know the defensive coordinator/staff in general are the problem and their main concerns

I swear Golden isnt the problem, ya hes a ****ty coach, but he can get the kids to come to Miami, we have no problem getting offensive guys to the U, its only defense so they are simply worried that they arent being used the right way and they know the defensive coordinator/staff in general are the problem and their main concerns
lost me at Golden isn't the problem. ..........

Advertisement

I swear Golden isnt the problem, ya hes a ****ty coach, but he can get the kids to come to Miami, we have no problem getting offensive guys to the U, its only defense so they are simply worried that they arent being used the right way and they know the defensive coordinator/staff in general are the problem and their main concerns

Dear God!

Al ! It's a surprise you're on CIS! Go away. Far, far away. Quickly.

Dear God!

I said he is still a ****** coach, but if he can get the guys to miami and we had a coordinator to put them in the right position.. please be the person that is stupid enough to say that if we had a defensive coordinator worth a **** that we wouldnt land burgess becker, valentine last year, and any other big name defensive recruit leaving because of what we do on that side of the ball. We can win with golden but there has to be a new defensive coordinator.

Just put this on a sign and you get to have the pitchforks without getting denied entry or kicked out and arrested. image.jpg

Advertisement

In the end ya all this probably falls on golden for not firing NoD but if we could win with coker and butch davis's talent then we can win with the talent on this team. We had Chud as an offensive coordinator and Randy Shannon as DC. Thats all im trying to say is if the head coach can recruit and coordinators can call plays we can win games

Dear God!

I said he is still a ****ty coach, but if he can get the guys to miami and we had a coordinator to put them in the right position.. please be the person that is stupid enough to say that if we had a defensive coordinator worth a **** that we wouldnt land burgess becker, valentine last year, and any other big name defensive recruit leaving because of what we do on that side of the ball. WE CAN WIN WITH GOLDEN but there has to be a new defensive coordinator.
WOW, YOU'RE DELUSIONAL

In the end ya all this probably falls on golden for not firing NoD but if we could win with coker and butch davis's talent then we can win with the talent on this team. We had Chud as an offensive coordinator and Randy Shannon as DC. Thats all im trying to say is if the head coach can recruit and coordinators can call plays we can win games

Coach=problem.

Dear God!

Don't feed the trolls mane, some dude was just on warchant claiming that he made a account just to fug with us..

Advertisement
Thats why i started this thread.. to get golden fired because he wont make the changes that are needed so yes its his problem.. but if he stayed i think we could win enough until he gets offered a new job and leaves which could be the better option rather than keep losing and him never being fired

Dear God!

I said he is still a ****ty coach, but if he can get the guys to miami and we had a coordinator to put them in the right position.. please be the person that is stupid enough to say that if we had a defensive coordinator worth a **** that we wouldnt land burgess becker, valentine last year, and any other big name defensive recruit leaving because of what we do on that side of the ball. WE CAN WIN WITH GOLDEN but there has to be a new defensive coordinator.
WOW, YOU'RE DELUSIONAL

I get it we're all ****ed off. But in the end do you want talent to come miami or not? Keep running off all the recruits and then the next coach is never going to win either then everyone can ***** about that. Butch Jones can barely beat vandy at tennessee and they all love him. All i know is that we won 9 games with an awful team last year. with the talent we have now we can win again. I want miami to succeed, i can care less about Golden. I have friends that wanted to go to miami and now they go to tennessee, they said they could never compete with the competition at miami so they go to tennessee and play as freshmen a few years ago, so obviously they are doing something right.

Advertisement
If Golden gets fired good, and it has to be done soon it cant happen in January, and i dont think its going to happen now. I think the best we could do right now is get changes on the defensive staff. But im sick of throwing **** at the tv because miami has linebackers deep in the end zone on a goal line stand and cant stop a running team to save their life. Idc who the **** coaches the team if we win. I was about 10 years old in 2001 and 2002 when we were actually good, i went to a few games those years so i remember a little, but now that i keep up with Miami and im die hard for miami all i want is to win. Coker was the biggest dumb *** ive ever seen and he won so that just shows that it can be done.

What if we all took ties to the game tomorrow night and throw them on the court at halftime?

Advertisement
Back