Game day transportation for UM games

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
Do you guys know if any local area sports bars organize group shuttles to and from Hurricanes games? I’m coming with the wife for a game in Oct and really don’t want to rent a car

Thanks

Advertisement
I should have added, somewhere I heard Uber and Lyft was a nightmare to navigate around the stadium. Is that not the case?

I’ve never used Uber for games in HRH because I obviously drive my own car, but I have in other cities, just about every stadium has a rideshare pick up and drop off location.

Because of all the construction, the Hard Rock Stadium site hasn’t designated the rideshare drop off/pick up zone yet for this season coming, but they will. But be forewarned, it could be a bit of a hike to the actual stadium gate.

Do you guys know if any local area sports bars organize group shuttles to and from Hurricanes games? I’m coming with the wife for a game in Oct and really don’t want to rent a car

Thanks

Also any shuttle would also be a nightmare navigate around the stadium. Are you going to be coming from the north south east or west?

Advertisement
I've used UBER a bunch of times. It's better to get dropped off and picked up across the street. There is a designated U ER area but it's ridiculous there after games

I've used UBER a bunch of times. It's better to get dropped off and picked up across the street. There is a designated U ER area but it's ridiculous there after games

Although it’s not for me because I drive, where across the street are you talking about?

Advertisement
This. Leaving the games, the rides share pickup area is ridiculous. Just walk across the street to Walmart or a gas station

Advertisement
Better to have a rental car ... you have it, you know where you're parked ... and you're not waiting in a throng of humanity for an Uber.

LOLOLOL Uber would see the lunacy of the stadium arriving NO WAY am I attempting to enter that with windows rolled down yelling.

DID SOMEONE CALL FOR UBER…. RIGHT LOLOLOL

Advertisement
You could literally rent a car for the day for the same price as RT uber, especially with the surge pricing you're going to get nailed with on the way out. See if there is a local place near your hotel and call them.

I’ve never used Uber for games in HRH because I obviously drive my own car, but I have in other cities, just about every stadium has a rideshare pick up and drop off location.

Because of all the construction, the Hard Rock Stadium site hasn’t designated the rideshare drop off/pick up zone yet for this season coming, but they will. But be forewarned, it could be a bit of a hike to the actual stadium gate.
The Uber/Lyft setup at HRS is the worst I’ve ever seen. They have to do something about that. It’s almost as if they are forcing you to buy the parking pass because if you don’t your screwed.

You could literally rent a car for the day for the same price as RT uber, especially with the surge pricing you're going to get nailed with on the way out. See if there is a local place near your hotel and call them.
Dude prolly wants to get tanked and not stress about driving. Can’t blame him for that.

Advertisement
Back