GAME DAY at the U again?

Advertisement
I agree.

If they don't win any other game prior to playing us, I hope they beat V-Tech, for obvious reasons.
I hope those ******** get skunked by the Hokies! We will take care of those Hokies when the time comes but I want FSWho to get punched in the mouth right from the start! Fock them!

Advertisement
I hope those ******** get skunked by the Hokies! We will take care of those Hokies when the time comes but I want FSWho to get punched in the mouth right from the start! Fock them!
How many games are you predicting that we win this year? Overall record?

How many games are you predicting that we win this year? Overall record?
I’m not going to get into the we’re going undefeated and winning the title, but every game is winnable. LSU, Virginia, FSU, VTech & Pitt are the tough games. But in reality the games I’m worried about are the away games which are Virginia & Virginia Tech cause the LSU game really doesn’t worry me and it’s not at Death Valley either. We could be in for an outstanding season if all the chips fall into the right place.

Advertisement
The fact that you are thinking that it is possible that we could lose a conference game, is the very reason why, from a Miami perspective, it is more important for V-Tech to lose than FSU. The more loses that our division foes have, the better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back