GAME DAY at the U again?

Advertisement
FSU week would be our only chance. And depending on what happens week 1, it’s a **** good chance!

giphy.gif

They got huge ratings from their visit.if not mistaken, it was their highest rating game day rating for the year.

You can bet, they will come again

Advertisement
Really don't think there's any other opportunity besides the FSU game, unless one of the ACC teams surprises and runs out to an undefeated record.

Has anyone looked at the national matchups that weekend? What else is worth Game Day?

Just my opinion on games that might threaten our shot at Gameday (order IMO for most to least likely):

OU v UT
ND @ VT
LSU @ UF
UW @ UCLA
Utah @ Stanford
Neb @ Wis

Advertisement
I highly doubt FSU will still be undefeated by the time our games rolls around.

Let’s see:

VaTech
Samford
Syracuse
No. Illinois
Louisville

Is their schedule before we play them. That’s hard to read, but I’m figuring at least one loss in those five teams.

Could they be undefeated? Sure. But this isn’t 2016 or 2015 FSU, so they could conceivably even be 2-3, with losses to VagTech, Syracuse and Louisville.

FSU is a real question mark this year, but mostly to the negative, imo. I’m seeing no more than 7-8 wins max TBH

Advertisement
It's May and we're talking about Gameday day..... Are people desperate for football or what. Next are we going to debate about the captains for the coin toss. No wait how about the uniforms lol.

OU and UT could compete if UT is doing good. Great history there. But if noles and us are undefeated, game day is here. For years those games were highest ratings, long after they meant anything. The got new coach and we won last second old days style.

It's May and we're talking about Gameday day..... Are people desperate for football or what. Next are we going to debate about the captains for the coin toss. No wait how about the uniforms lol.
welcome to the dregs of the offseason, bud. Are you new here?

Advertisement
OU and UT could compete if UT is doing good. Great history there. But if noles and us are undefeated, game day is here. For years those games were highest ratings, long after they meant anything. The got new coach and we won last second old days style.

Yeah, if the teams are undefeated at that point in time I don't see how Gameday passes on us. Even if UT and OU are playing well at that point.

The hype would be crazy.

Chris Fallica - "Bear" from Game Day already commented on this.... Guess we aren't the only ones thinking about it!

Advertisement
Back