Game Could be Moved to Miami

Earliest it would hit would be midday Sunday. At the absolute earliest. If it even hits. Won’t affect the game.

Like I said, noon start, maybe. Friday night, not likely at all, but an outside chance.

Game will be played.

Don't think u understand the severity of this if it hit the panhandle. They aren't built for hurricanes like we are down here in Miami.

They need to prepare now... And with the distraction that'll be their excuse to move it. Legitimate excuse but owell is what it is

Quit acting like this is Irma part 2.

This storm projects to make landfall as a weak Cat 1, and it's a pretty small storm. There is no need for mass evacuations. Sure, Tally might have some damage and lose power, but we're talking about 70-80 mph winds, and obviously no threat of storm surge.

They need like half a day to prepare

I didn't say anything about mass evacuations. How are Miami fans traveling back home if trees on roads and potentially flight delays? Or after the game Saturday driving straight home? Same for fsu fans.

What if no gas? You want to potentially lose power in a hotel?

Not potentially lose power. I guarantee no power if a CAT1 hits here. And trees will be hanging all over the powerlines. Roads will be closed.

People also don’t understand our mayor is a complete buffoon under investigation by the FBI. He will exacerbate all problems ... again.

Obviously nothing life threatening but it’s gonna be a mess

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tallahassee will not handle at cat 1 storm well at all. ****, they had a storm hit them last year and it was rough up there. We need this thing to shift quickly

Last edited:
You panicky bītches.

We won’t even know if this is even a significant storm, much less a cat 1 for 24/48 hrs. We also won’t even have a good idea of the general area it might hit for another 24/48 hours. On top of that, even if Tally gets a direct hit, it wouldn’t even be until mid-day Sunday or even much later.

Worst case scenario, game gets moved to noon, with a minuscule chance it gets moved to Friday if against all odd this little storm gets bigger and starts moving faster, which is considered very unlikely.

I hope some of you aren’t in positions of responsibility and critical decision making, because with your nervous and fragile dispositions, you’d do nothing but run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Game will be played. End of story.

I hope you’re not in a position of responsibility because it’s Wednesday. If any changes need to be made it’s best to make the call so there is time for adjustments. If you wait 48 hours then it’s already too late to say “Hey we should play the game tonight”

I am in a position of responsibility. You clearly aren’t.

Responsible people, especially leaders, don’t panic and start throwing out all kinds of potential scenarios without having good data, and good projections, neither of which we have now. There are some things we do know, and that is that no experts have said this has the potential to be anything catastrophic, which is why they are waiting for better data.

So according to your genius post, a decision should already have been made. Guess what? It hasn’t, by people that already have experience with this.

I didn't say the decision needed to made now but you need to be prepared to make that decision. If you’re Miami, you should be preparing to leave early in case the game needs to be moved up. But if you’re in a position of power and you say “oh we’ll know in 48 hours” like you suggested well then it’s already Friday and you’ve lost the chance to play the game Friday night.

You panicky bītches.

We won’t even know if this is even a significant storm, much less a cat 1 for 24/48 hrs. We also won’t even have a good idea of the general area it might hit for another 24/48 hours. On top of that, even if Tally gets a direct hit, it wouldn’t even be until mid-day Sunday or even much later.

Worst case scenario, game gets moved to noon, with a minuscule chance it gets moved to Friday if against all odd this little storm gets bigger and starts moving faster, which is considered very unlikely.

I hope some of you aren’t in positions of responsibility and critical decision making, because with your nervous and fragile dispositions, you’d do nothing but run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Game will be played. End of story.

I hope you’re not in a position of responsibility because it’s Wednesday. If any changes need to be made it’s best to make the call so there is time for adjustments. If you wait 48 hours then it’s already too late to say “Hey we should play the game tonight”

I am in a position of responsibility. You clearly aren’t.

Responsible people, especially leaders, don’t panic and start throwing out all kinds of potential scenarios without having good data, and good projections, neither of which we have now. There are some things we do know, and that is that no experts have said this has the potential to be anything catastrophic, which is why they are waiting for better data.

So according to your genius post, a decision should already have been made. Guess what? It hasn’t, by people that already have experience with this.

I didn't say the decision needed to made now but you need to be prepared to make that decision. If you’re Miami, you should be preparing to leave early in case the game needs to be moved up. But if you’re in a position of power and you say “oh we’ll know in 48 hours” like you suggested well then it’s already Friday and you’ve lost the chance to play the game Friday night.

You need to do a better job of comprehending

Advertisement
FSU would still have more than half the seats even it was moved the MIA.

This is the dumbest post on a board full of dumb posters. Go off yourself.

You're the one who doesn't understand what it means. Who's dumb?

The way your originally you posted it, without any qualifications, was dumb as ****. So, you. It's definitely you.

I'd give the benefit BUT I posted 5 slots later, well before your OP, it was ticket allocation. You're a moderator who doesn't read threads before posting people are dumb. So yeah, You're the ******* here. Now you're a lil b*tch for not owning to it.

The way your originally you posted it, without any qualifications, was dumb as ****. So, you. It's definitely you.

I'd give the benefit BUT I posted 5 slots later, well before your OP, it was ticket allocation. You're a moderator who doesn't read threads before posting people are dumb. So yeah, You're the ******* here. Now you're a lil b*tch for not owning to it.

Do you know how many times I've admitted I'm an *******? I even told Andrew I wouldn't accept the offer to be a mod unless I could keep being an *******, so who is the ******* now?:monkey-serious:

Advertisement

So you can tell a fellow Cane to go kill themselves but when I do it to a *** Toledo I get in trouble .

Nate projected further west and to hit landfall later now.

025407_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

What I'm really concerned with is the rain. Wet conditions would help level the playing field and there is no telling what kind of impact a monsoon will have on the game.

I fully expect this to be a close, low scoring game, so I want beautiful conditions to see who comes out on top.

What I'm really concerned with is the rain. Wet conditions would help level the playing field and there is no telling what kind of impact a monsoon will have on the game.

I fully expect this to be a close, low scoring game, so I want beautiful conditions to see who comes out on top.

Hopefully it keeps moving west and slowing down.

This morning at 10am EST it was projected to hit just west of Tallahasse just offshore 8am Sunday morning. The lastest projection has it making landfall in near Pensacola at 8pm Sunday. That's almost 12 hours difference in arrival time.

Advertisement

So you can tell a fellow Cane to go kill themselves but when I do it to a *** Toledo I get in trouble .

Did I get you in trouble?

Did I get you in trouble?

Perhaps they all should kill each other and the Toledo fan. Cleaner that way.

He's referring to ticket allotment.

Are you his lawyer? let him speak for himself.

If you actually read the entire thread you'd see I did explain that already. Except people on this board are such sensitive vaginas that don't read or think. Instead, jump the gun. I'm a longtime season ticket holder who goes to games. You can kiss my a$$ if you're too dumb to understand ticket allotment.

I don't give a single **** about you or the ticket allotment I was simply telling buddy to let you speak for yourself you ******* herb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back