Game 4 Depth Chart.... Don't even bother looking, nothing new. Fire Manure now

Advertisement
manny just don't get it I guess!! the gurvan miss tackle should be more enough to not to start at all! bye manny!

Ford and Mallory shouldn't even see the field on Saturday. Harley should be giving X water during timeouts. And Cam needs his touches cut in half. Oh, and if Taylor doesn't suit up I'll help him pack up his shii to get away from this cancer.

Advertisement
The depth chart is a fu to the fans at this point.

All the secrecy from the Diaz era was to hide incompetence. It’s all a matter of time now.

Advertisement
This fan base just continuously shows how bad it is.

This depth chart means absolutely nothing. Its not the one hanging in any coach's office. It is a media formality.

Rivers had his knee blown out on Saturday and is still listed as the starter. Use common sense.

This depth chart means absolutely nothing. Its not the one hanging in any coach's office. It is a media formality.

Rivers had his knee blown out on Saturday and is still listed as the starter. Use common sense.
Manny better come out and say that then!

1632159852987.png

Advertisement

Buuuut Rivers had his knee blown out for real??? Dammit. I missed the game so I didn't see how bad it was.

Advertisement
Ill say this, if we put TVD or Garcia in, we may score more points than we have had with King. Im serious. It wont fix the defense but they will be sailing the ball way down the field. Much like that year when Duke was a FR and we would put up 500 yards and No D allowed 580.
If that happens you will think we got something until we play UVA. All hopes will go down the drain.

Advertisement
Back