Game 4 Depth Chart.... Don't even bother looking, nothing new. Fire Manure now

Page305

All American
FB_IMG_1632157836540.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ill say this, if we put TVD or Garcia in, we may score more points than we have had with King. Im serious. It wont fix the defense but they will be sailing the ball way down the field. Much like that year when Duke was a FR and we would put up 500 yards and No D allowed 580.

Advertisement
Is there even a change besides the right side of the O line? The only positives I can even think about drawing from this is maybe that Jalen Rivers isn't hurt too bad?

throw up tbs network GIF by The Detour

Advertisement
I genuinely do not think Manny does these. Don't get me wrong I am not defending him, after Saturday I am all for him to be canned but want to have at least pointed criticism. This was the same depth chart as last week before Mich St, yet opening series (and likely the game) Justice was RG, Williams was RT until benched for Scaife, and then when Rivers was hurt Big Vaughn came in.

Also, if this depth chart is to be believed, Rivers is starting on Saturday. I do not know the extent of his knee injury and wont play doctor but he was walking gingerly and had a huge brace. Maybe a simply hyper extension and he is back for Saturday, if so great, but the way it looked, I was thinking best case would be at least a game or two.

Edit: Just saw Navarro tweet that Manny said Rivers is "doubtful" for Saturday and King is a we shall see, getting second opinion on his shoulder, has been roughed up pretty good last few games, never want to bet against the guy but too many people are watching King make plays and not playing with the same kind of desperation and that is unfair to King.

More worried about expediting the implosion and getting new blood into the athletic department.

Advertisement
Pre-emptive strike by Manny to prevent any talk about players losing their jobs. More coddling.

Last week Jarrid Williams, Stevenson, Silvera, D. Johnson were starters on game day but not on the official depth chart.

I guess the staff bases this on how everyone played the week prior? It can't be about the week of practice because it's only Monday.

It's not his fault...the video equipment broke over the weekend and Manny and Co can't watch the film to see who's producing :LOL:

Advertisement
Back