Game 3 of the Wooden Legacy: Seton Hall 10:30 (ESPN 2) [11/25]

Consigliere

All-American
We go for six straight wins against our 6th straight crappy opponent.

Before anyone goes Seton Hall made the tourney three straight years; this isn’t that Seton Hall team. This is a Seton Hall team predicted to finish in the bottom three of the Big yEast.

This is a Seton Hall team with two losses. They already lost @ Nebraska (by 23) and Saint Louis (by 2).

The name to know is Myles Powell. This guy can score a ton of points. That is it, nothing really to say.

Spread: -5.0

Just win, baby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't get some of you guys we struggled yesterday against a so called weak team. To play in these tourmeys depth is important and we are marginal in that category. FYI we still have some stronger out of conference games to help our RPI . Building up wins for the resume helps and no it won't effect recruiting. How we do in the best Conference in College Basketball will.

Last edited:
How big and physical are they inside? That's the key question we're gonna have to be asking until Hernandez returns, if he does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If everyone here was at a Coach L press conference, we'd be peppering him with questions on Hernandez. Like, what are we waiting for the NCAA to rule on? Is there an active investigation going on? What are they (the NCAA) telling you time-wise on a decision?

Is the local press not bringing this up?

If everyone here was at a Coach L press conference, we'd be peppering him with questions on Hernandez. Like, what are we waiting for the NCAA to rule on?

1. My guess is the coaches are not at all responsible for holding Dewan out. This is likely 100% Craig Anderson and the tranny *****. This is one of the many reasons we need to clean house; they got to go.

2. The school for some reason wants the NCAA to rule Dewan eligible even though an actual criminal court decided that:

(a) Miami was cleared and removed from the indictment,

(b) There was NO evidence provided that Dewan knew of the plan, and

(c) There was NO evidence provided that Dewan received any money.

3. The NCAA isn't going to act quickly because there still is an open DOJ investigation with more matters to settle unrelated to us. IMO, they're going to wait before they act. They might do some preliminary stuff but my guess is they will wait.

Is there an active investigation going on? What are they (the NCAA) telling you time-wise on a decision?

Depends on how you define "active". I am sure the NCAA will investigate and review all records from the trial but my guess is that they wait until after this process is over (to really proceed).

Is the local press not bringing this up?

Do you see anyone bringing this up? Our school created an issue that nobody else saw.

I wish people who tweet would make this an issue.

Advertisement
Right after the school stops acting like a bunch of reactive, illogical and irrational potatoes, people will stop bringing it up.

The school is wrong, not the poster.

With all due respect we struggled against Fresno we are only 5pt favs against Seton Hall beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All the posts in the world is not going to bring back Hernandez and it just gets totally boring after awhile. At the very least there is a thread on Dewan you can discuss him there. Every single thread ends up about Dewan. Does this comply with board rules ?

Last edited:
With all due respect we struggled against Fresno we are only 5pt favs against Seton Hall beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
All the posts in the world is not going to bring back Hernandez and it just gets totally boring after awhile. At the very least there is a thread on Dewan you can discuss him there. Every single thread ends up about Dewan. Does this comply with board rules ?

With all due respect, you sound like the time of person that would go out of the way to snitch on someone for taking more than a penny in the take a penny leave a penny tray.

Advertisement
Let's just watch our somewhat crappy team play our often crappy opponents and see if we can keep our talents somewhat poppin and win streak goin. This 6'10 starter from Georgia (not the one near Florida) is scary looking, seems to miss more shots than he makes tho, hope that's true tonight. Name is M.....somethinglong. GO CANES.

Will be interesting to watch Izundu vs Mamu. He’s not really a huge scoring threat, but Ebuka needs to play smart and not collect early cheap fouls.

Shut down Myles Powell, win.

Advertisement
Back