Game 3 of the Wooden Legacy: Seton Hall 10:30 (ESPN 2) [11/25]

Advertisement
If everyone here was at a Coach L press conference, we'd be peppering him with questions on Hernandez. Like, what are we waiting for the NCAA to rule on? Is there an active investigation going on? What are they (the NCAA) telling you time-wise on a decision?

Is the local press not bringing this up?

There would be no point in asking L about it.

Q: What's up with Huellnandez?

A: I can't comment at this time.

Q: But seriously, why is he being held out if Miami was cleared of wrongdoing by the feds?

A: I can't comment at this time.

TC, I know that. That's why my notes to Michelle and Christy basically asked them to do some 'investigative journalism' on their own.

I previously had sent a similar note to Manny and maybe Jackson (don't remember). I wasn't expecting a reply and therefore wasn't disappointed when I got none and no stories were written. Let's see if the ladies have any more willingness to take this story on. Not holding my breath.

TC, I know that. That's why my notes to Michelle and Christy basically asked them to do some 'investigative journalism' on their own.

I previously had sent a similar note to Manny and maybe Jackson (don't remember). I wasn't expecting a reply and therefore wasn't disappointed when I got none and no stories were written. Let's see if the ladies have any more willingness to take this story on. Not holding my breath.

Maybe they made that attempt and came up empty.

Advertisement
You could be right. They may also be understandably unwilling to get on the "wrong side" of UM since their access to future stories affects their livelihood.

I wonder if Dewan is under any kind of gag order in terms of speaking his mind? Or, any of his friends, his parents, ex-coaches, etc. Going through the school is, as you've said, a waste of time.

I don't remember DQJ saying a word about his "review of eligibility." If any of you cats are on twitter, you should tweet at DQJ to give Huellnandez some advice. His twitter is
@DequanMJones

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back