Game #11: EKU 12/19 7:00PM ESPN3

So now basketball sucks, too.

What a great athletic department we have at this school. Just nauseating. Another crew that probably won't even make the NIT this year.

Advertisement
But but but guysm let's spend money on an athletic department who despite it's best efforts to become Duke, can't overcome the fact that Miami IS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A FOOTBALL SCHOOL FIRST. Maybe people will stop supporting the **** bball program and the admin will get the message that it's time to EMBRACE OUR IDENTITY. We aren't an elite academic school. We aren't a basketball school. We are a badass football school with more swag than any school in history. Embrace it goddmit.

But but but guysm let's spend money on an athletic department who despite it's best efforts to become Duke, can't overcome the fact that Miami IS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A FOOTBALL SCHOOL FIRST. Maybe people will stop supporting the **** bball program and the admin will get the message that it's time to EMBRACE OUR IDENTITY. We aren't an elite academic school. We aren't a basketball school. We are a badass football school with more swag than any school in history. Embrace it goddmit.

Have to disagree. You don't have to ignore the other Canes sports in order to support the football team. How being a Miami Hurricanes fan instead of a Miami Hurricanes football fan? All of the athletes deserve our support. Not just the football team. I can understand your line of thinking. If we support the other teams, it will draw support and money away from the football team. You're free to think that way but to me it's ridiculous to tell others to boycott the other teams just to force the school to focus solely on football.

Advertisement

Lolz

Of course you would show up after a loss, pathetic. We get it, you only like football.

Lolz

Of course you would show up after a loss, pathetic. We get it, you only like football.

He's a half fan but a full ****.

Have to disagree. You don't have to ignore the other Canes sports in order to support the football team. How being a Miami Hurricanes fan instead of a Miami Hurricanes football fan? All of the athletes deserve our support. Not just the football team. I can understand your line of thinking. If we support the other teams, it will draw support and money away from the football team. You're free to think that way but to me it's ridiculous to tell others to boycott the other teams just to force the school to focus solely on football.

Every time you go to a basketball game or watch one on TV you are telling the admin that it's ok to de-emphasize football. They have been DYING to be a non-football school for years. Miami could give a rats *** how they get their money, but prefer it if they can get money without having to be NFLU.

Advertisement

Every time you go to a basketball game or watch one on TV you are telling the admin that it's ok to de-emphasize football. They have been DYING to be a non-football school for years. Miami could give a rats *** how they get their money, but prefer it if they can get money without having to be NFLU.

I'm not tracking. Watching canes bball on espn3 is supporting the University Administration and Board of Trustee's deemphasizing the football program.

I'm just not getting from point A to point B.

Last years team was much more enjoyable to watch; they gave a crap and played hard.

If this is the product we will see this year, I will tune out pretty fast. Not acceptable.
At least play like you care.

Advertisement
I wonder if Mark Jackson or George Karl would be interested in the job. It is NCAA or bust for Coach L. Not sure whey we stupidly extended him when we didn't have to.

Advertisement
Back