Game #11: EKU 12/19 7:00PM ESPN3

Consigliere

All-American
Another game at the BUC this Saturday. Important to play well before Monday.

EKU is 5-4 (0-0), they were 24-10 (11-5) last year and they made the tourney.

Before the Season: They lost two of their best players from last year Glenn Cosey (18.7 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 4.2 APG and 1.2 SPG) and Marcus Lewis (9.0 PPG, 2.0 APG, 1.4 APG and 1.6 SPG).

Who have they played:

Wins

Savannah State
Kentucky Christian
Cinn Clermont
Southern Utah
IUPUI

Losses

BYU
Valpo
Kentucky
Eastern Tenn State

Other Notes: EKU is 1-4 in their last 5 and last played at home on the 16th.

Players to Watch:

Corey Walden: 17.2 PPG, 3.6 RPG and 4.1 APG and 3.0 SPG
Eric Stutz: 13.0 PPG, 5.6 RPG, 1.5 APG and 1.1 SPG
Ja'Mill Powell: 11.2 PPG, 2.0 RPG and 1.2 SPG

Spread: TBD

Let's do this!

Advertisement
Gameday fellas!

I hope were not rusty. I feel like the team is a lot better than I expected them to be at this point in the season. It seems like theyre a really good team of 5 dudes playing ball, and once they all get on the same page defensively its going to be scary. With how much individual athleticism there is, it could easily be a top defense once it comes together.

Im a little worried about the last two performances. Shooting was mediocre, rebounding was lousy and they showed no energy at all. Seems like they got a big head after a fast start.

You never want to lose but I hope that WGB loss woke us up. We need to be sharp going into our first ACC game.

Advertisement
The team looks awful. Right now they are shooting as poorly as last years team. Completely unispired.

Providence will blow us out in embarrassing fashion on Monday if this continues.

Advertisement
Miami looks sluggish and doesn't want to play. And anytime a team is pulling up from 28 feet out and draining 11 of 22 3's, you just have to chalk it up as a bad night. EKU is not that good, but they have the basketball gods on their side tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, good bye national ranking and by the way they flopped tonight, we probably won't see it again. That was horrible.

Can we be a baseball school now?!

Just saw this on Twitter. Yikes.

WorstCanesLoss.jpg

Advertisement
Back