Game 1 of the Wooden Legacy: La Salle @ 2:30PM (ESPNU)

Advertisement
Seems like both Herronton and Proctor didn't make the trip. Wonder what's up with that. I understand Dewan staying back.... not a good sign of course.

Nice half for Amp

LaSalle is hot garbage

49-18

Worst team we've played it seems. Nice to see the ball go in the basket though. Maybe it'll help put us in a good rhythm for the next game when we play a team that will actually defend. Really balanced scoring too. Could be the kind of game where 5 guys end up in double digits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow Fresno State, 126 in BPI is beating up NW in the 2nd half... so is now likely next opponent for Canes in Wooden. This is an upset as NW was favored by 6.5. They (FS) almost beat nbr 21 TCU last game out, so maybe they are a team to be reckoned with.... I reckon:)

Fresno State is putting it on Northwestern right now. Up 20 with about ten minutes left. I don't know anything about them but apparently they're not garbage like all the other teams we've played so far. Lost to a good TCU team and now crushing a (mediocre) Big Ten team.

Advertisement
Fresno State is putting it on Northwestern right now. Up 20 with about ten minutes left. I don't know anything about them but apparently they're not garbage like all the other teams we've played so far. Lost to a good TCU team and now crushing a (mediocre) Big Ten team.
NW was 26 in BPI... this turnabout was not expected.

Miami Fresno State, Miami should win I’ll take that matchup but then again NW is better so a win against them would look better on the tournament resume.

You have something against being undefeated? You must be a lot of fun at parties.

If we were 6-0 with a couple of quality wins it would be nice. I'm flipping through the channels and constantly seeing major programs playing each other in OOC scheduled games and tournies while we're playing LaSalle and FSU(w) and Bethune Cookman. When ACC play starts we will have zero quality wins on the resume. Sorry for not being enthused.

Advertisement
Back