Game 1 of the Wooden Legacy: La Salle @ 2:30PM (ESPNU)

Consigliere

All-American
Our 4th straight crap opponent (La Salle hasn't won a game this season [0-4]). I have nothing of substance to say other then they suck.

Random Tidbit: I look forward to the announcers explain the Dewan situation without bringing up King (UL) and Peters (MSU).

Spread: -14.5

Just win, baby.

Advertisement
If we win Thursday, (seems reasonable to expect that), our likely opponent next up will be Northwestern 2PM Friday. Assumes they beat Fresno State, at BPI nbr 24 (we are dropped to 37th after BC squeaker) they should. NW Could be quite a challenge without Dewan - but if we go 3-0 we should be ranked on Monday. I confess if we are 2-1 in this 4day tourney, I wouldn't be too disappointed.... but 3-0 would be early Christmas for me.

At some point, announcers are gonna get tired of mentioning the Hernandez situation, no less attempting to explain it. Dewan must either have a lot of patience, or be getting bad advice. This is/was his season to show out!

So completely uninterested in this game. If Huellnandez isn't reinstated, my disinterest will extend through the season. Fed up with UM sports.

Vent over.

So completely uninterested in this game. If Huellnandez isn't reinstated, my disinterest will extend through the season. Fed up with UM sports.

Vent over.
I understand. Without Hernandez we're a bottom third ACC team. He plays perhaps THE key position for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back