Game 1 against Pitt 3pm

Advertisement
That was a hard hit ball up the middle, I got no problem with that ab. I have always thought his pro career would be on the mound, but he needs to make a choice IMO soon. Focus on one aspect only.
He didn’t throw this off season, he had a sore shoulder in Cape Cod

3 errors didn’t help, batting definitely needs to improve, our starting pitching is killing it for us until the 6th today but you can only carry a team so far and then Keysor, oh man, where does he even belong? It’s like Keysor can get a few outs but not fully close an inning. I’m glad we got the win but man do the bats and the managing need to get better . Let’s Go CANES!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🌪🌪🌪

Thanks gents...just got home.
I don't know why I do this, but to get the feel of the game I start at page 1 and go through the thread.
****, by the comments I thought we were down 2 or 3 runs a couple of times.

Advertisement
Just some food for thought, there is no question we aren't and haven't been a very good defensive team this year. But the 15 Omaha team made 76 errors, so it can be done but only if the offense has a great year.

3 errors didn’t help, batting definitely needs to improve, our starting pitching is killing it for us until the 6th today but you can only carry a team so far and then Keysor, oh man, where does he even belong? It’s like Keysor can get a few outs but not fully close an inning. I’m glad we got the win but man do the bats and the managing need to get better . Let’s Go CANES!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🌪🌪🌪
It’s the same as last year with Keysor: mediocre at best reliever but a decent starter. We just happen to be in need of a midweek starter....

I rest hope this gets us going. The best thing about baseball is, it’s not a beauty contest. The only thing that matters are wins and losses. A lot of good ACC teams lost their openers today. I’m thankful we escaped with a W

Advertisement
I rest hope this gets us going. The best thing about baseball is, it’s not a beauty contest. The only thing that matters are wins and losses. A lot of good ACC teams lost their openers today. I’m thankful we escaped with a W
The key word in your post is "escaped". How many "escapes" do we have left? So far, we have had 1 against Towson and now 1 against Pitt. Even the luckiest gambler in Vegas will eventually roll "snake eyes" or fail to make their point. Since we have not reached the hardest part of our schedule, should we be using up all of our luck this early?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back